Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    It looks like a great unit. Shame it will go to the biggest spender and not the best player.
    You are very wrong on this. If the epic unit can be bought then what u just said makes some sense, however it only goes to the winner of the boss event and we all know it takes a lot more than just money to win.

Epic points

Striker1111 yes I can give you the info I'm leading by 2 million as the player that was under me was kicked. His player level was jumping from 140-143 up and down. But I wasn't letting him get that unit. So will update you

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    You are very wrong on this. If the epic unit can be bought then what u just said makes some sense, however it only goes to the winner of the boss event and we all know it takes a lot more than just money to win.
    In order to win the Boss Event you would need to spend a lot of money on Energy and Morales. The normal allowance wouldn't be anywhere near enough.

You could be the very best player, with the very best squad, but if you can't afford to spend then you won't win.

Ask your friend how much he has spent so far. Ask him if he could win without spending.

In order to win the Boss Event you would need to spend a lot of money on Energy and Morales. The normal allowance wouldn't be anywhere near enough.

You could be the very best player, with the very best squad, but if you can't afford to spend then you won't win.

Ask your friend how much he has spent so far. Ask him if he could win without spending.
    What you said in this message is true. However, in the previous one, you said it's a shame for the epic unit going to the biggest spender was false. I believe all the top 20 players were spending to buy extra energy and morale to stay ahead, but does that mean #1 player must be spending more than #2 or #3 player? Not necessarily. The biggest spender might be even out of the race due to other factors such as the inability to manage the stress.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-12-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchKingAngmar View Post
    Striker1111 yes I can give you the info I'm leading by 2 million as the player that was under me was kicked. His player level was jumping from 140-143 up and down. But I wasn't letting him get that unit. So will update you
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    What you said in this message is true. However, in the previous one, you said it's a shame for the epic unit going to the biggest spender was false. I believe all the top 20 players were spending to buy extra energy and morale to stay ahead, but does that mean #1 player must be spending more than #2 or #3 player? Not necessarily. The biggest spender might be even out of the race due to other factors such as the inability to manage the stress.
    You make a very good point. Not everybody could put in all that time and effort, no matter how much they might spend.

I applaud your friend for his stamina and determination.

My original remark was really a dig at Gree for putting the top prizes so far out of the reach of the average player.

I'm ok with them putting the Epics out there for the determined players since I will rarely ever have to fight the guys with an epic in their squad. I'm just mad they also make it so the UR are equally impossible to get. UR used to be easier to get so half the people I'm put against have like two or three level 50's in their squad and there is no way for me to get some of my own. I used to always be able to beat the top guy in the list in PVP but now I have to fight the second or even third guy because my level 30 UR's for some reason always get matched against level 50's. My main incentive for playing is to max some of my level 30 UR's but that just feels like an unattainable goal now. Let the top guys vie for the Epic and give some of the rest of us a chance for some UR. Easiest fix is to improve the chest drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    I'm ok with them putting the Epics out there for the determined players since I will rarely ever have to fight the guys with an epic in their squad. I'm just mad they also make it so the UR are equally impossible to get. UR used to be easier to get so half the people I'm put against have like two or three level 50's in their squad and there is no way for me to get some of my own. I used to always be able to beat the top guy in the list in PVP but now I have to fight the second or even third guy because my level 30 UR's for some reason always get matched against level 50's. My main incentive for playing is to max some of my level 30 UR's but that just feels like an unattainable goal now. Let the top guys vie for the Epic and give some of the rest of us a chance for some UR. Easiest fix is to improve the chest drops.
    I totally agree. They don't seem to understand basic economics. If they want to sell more they need to make the product more attractive. The worse the Gold Keys get the less likely I am to buy.

I totally agree. They don't seem to understand basic economics. If they want to sell more they need to make the product more attractive. The worse the Gold Keys get the less likely I am to buy.
    Yeah, I tried to point that out in this post

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Event-Rewards

If the rewards are good (like a UR unit) more people will spend to try and get it. As it is now, all middle players don't really care about L30 SR unit, so they can get it or not but will NOT spend $.

The only people spending are fighting over the EPIC unit. And that might be only 2-5 people in the world who have a chance at it. Everyone else knows there's no way to ever get it, so why bother...

Some times good players can win

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    Yeah, I tried to point that out in this post

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Event-Rewards

If the rewards are good (like a UR unit) more people will spend to try and get it. As it is now, all middle players don't really care about L30 SR unit, so they can get it or not but will NOT spend $.

The only people spending are fighting over the EPIC unit. And that might be only 2-5 people in the world who have a chance at it. Everyone else knows there's no way to ever get it, so why bother...
    I played for a year built my units. Before the 1st boss battle for the epic I did not have a UR unit over lvl 30. Took a chance was tired of my units getting beat by the lvl 50 UR units.. Never was lucky at the chests and have several lvl 20's that can't use. They don't stand a chance against the 50's.. I guess what I'm saying is sometimes good players can win...

Now that we have Alliance War it IS a big deal that only a few will have it and WitchKingAngmar is getting ready to promote it up to lvl 30 due to winning it again in this current Boss event. This will give his alliance a huge advantage in Alliance War. That unit coupled with the ability to buy unlimited morale will allow that one player to quickly put up max pts on every battle. That's thousands of pts that would make the difference between a first and second or third place finish, all due to just one player, not the alliance pulling together as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    Now that we have Alliance War it IS a big deal that only a few will have it and WitchKingAngmar is getting ready to promote it up to lvl 30 due to winning it again in this current Boss event. This will give his alliance a huge advantage in Alliance War. That unit coupled with the ability to buy unlimited morale will allow that one player to quickly put up max pts on every battle. That's thousands of pts that would make the difference between a first and second or third place finish, all due to just one player, not the alliance pulling together as a whole.
    So, to make things fairer for everybody, I think he should join a new Alliance with only one other member, namely me, in <250>.

Come on over WitchKingAngmar. You will be very welcome.

So, to make things fairer for everybody, I think he should join a new Alliance with only one other member, namely me, in <250>.

Come on over WitchKingAngmar. You will be very welcome.
    haha ! , now thats Funny...good point but Alliances are there for everyone , now if he made his own Alliance , that would be something, but i wouldnt, its about a team thing, and from what i gather Witch is a team player, and has paid his dues for the Epic, and to get the second show committment , there will be more available and i will get one too ! then we can all go battle .

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    haha ! , now thats Funny...good point but Alliances are there for everyone , now if he made his own Alliance , that would be something, but i wouldnt, its about a team thing, and from what i gather Witch is a team player, and has paid his dues for the Epic, and to get the second show committment , there will be more available and i will get one too ! then we can all go battle .
    His present Alliance would probably still do very well even without him. What he needs is a new challenge. I am a regular player, squad of SR and UR, and piles of Game Dollars. I would be a good Alliance partner for anybody. You never know, he might be tempted. I live in hope.

By the way, good luck getting that Epic. I'd be glad just to see a UR once in awhile.

One person can't really swing the points. The top Alliances, which I'm in one, have 70 active players so that's how to win Alliance wars you have a lot of people contributing. The Epic is good but even at level 30 I'm sure some of those guys with all level 50 UR squads could still beat it.

Then there's the hackers but we are good at tracking them and they usually get booted eventually.