Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Epic: new level of rarity

I thought a rarity better that UR might be coming soon. Check out the #1 rank reward for PVP!

Just what we need, after making all our R and UC units useless, now our UR and SR units will become worthless.

Can't say I'm surprised, since this follows the Gree model of rampant stat inflation to drive spending used in other Gree games...

I wonder if these will be in any Gold Chests ? or if they plan to make a new chest with UR, SR and Epic ?

Records went to 'platinum' when gold wasn't enough. Maybe we'll see platinum keys?

Well, they'd be there in theory; we wouldn't actually SEE them...

It looks like a great unit. Shame it will go to the biggest spender and not the best player.

Having fought one that new Epic is really OP. Any chance for us common folk to see the stats on that thing so we know what we're facing. I've figured out the range is better than 20 but could be as high as the thirties. Blew right through 5 of my level 30 UR units.

I heard it can't handle the "cheap" units, I.e., fast, low supply units that you can flood battlefield with. Have not tried it yet myself. Is it slow to prepare to fire, like Oligarch and that ilk, then goes high speed once started? A slow firing rate? Idk. If it can't handle low supply units or fast, high damage, but vulnerable, units like Ikenga, that might explain why.
    Last edited by Ldomino; 12-04-2014 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Add

From what I've seen it will dominate all on the ground. Picture a larger Araska with artillery for guns. It ate up my rocket drones, artillery, and tanks with relative ease before most of them could hope to shoot back. I didn't notice any slow preparing to fire. I'm friends with a guy who owns one now so I'll keep trying different combos. When I fight him and the Epic is the first unit to deploy I usually kill the first one but it pretty much kills my Attalus, Araska, Gae Bulg, Commoner's Revenge, and Sahure all at level 30 before it goes down. I have two SR rocket drone squads at level 50 so I'll try flooding the battlefield with them plus a level 30 Commoner's and 50 Sejanus because they spam pretty quick too. Problem is the rest of his squad is no slouch so I doubt I'll ever beat him until I get all level 50 UR's.

I'm actually surprised that you even get to kill one of them. Doesnt the AI put down other units while you're trying to gang up on that one Epic?

I wonder how much a L50 Sahure would help...

About two seconds after the first Epic goes down a big second wave comes in led by a second Epic unit. Sometimes the AI deploys stupid like when the enemy squad has two nukes and the AI starts by deploying two of them in a row which by the time they can deploy the second you are already destroying the base.

Epic stats

It has ark of 102,000...def of 82,000...range of 30

epic

Atk power 102,000

Spender or player

I was trying to stay ahead of s hacker. Can destroy level 216 boss with 2 morale boosts that's 7 million hit pts

Hey WitchKingAngmar didn't know you were on the Forum. I haven't checked the leader boards in a while but did someone pass you? If you do happen to win before you level it up can you give me the base stats for the Epic. I want to get the wiki up to date and with them I can calc the max stats too. I recruited WarZoneFare of your alliance to deliver the message on your Alliance chat. I just basically need the base Damage, Health, and Armor because the rest stays the same as you level it up. Someone in my Alliance got one too but he already had it leveled to twenty by the time I found out.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchKingAngmar View Post
    Can destroy level 216 boss with 2 morale boosts that's 7 million hit pts
    Wow! Awesome!!!