All 3 days of ltq out at once - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: All 3 days of ltq out at once

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder View Post
    Maybe this was done on purpose. Think about it you now have hundreds of people that spent energy packs on this event that wouldn't have.
    Hilarious, my thoughts exactly.. Regardless most will have to spend gold to finish all 3, as most would have used the 30 free energy refills on the fltq, if not masters alone is 56k energy...... So all up it would be close to 100k energy to complete. Gree not only makes players use up"free" energy refills but gets the sheeple to spend a little gold on this event. Well done GREE on masking this as a glitch when in reality it's there for a purpose LOL.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    U people keep *****ing but it's doing you a favour by letting you complete all 3 days worth in one day for 1/3rd of the energy so how about shutting up for a change and just getting on with it!!!!

Some people are never happy

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Who dares wins View Post
    U people keep *****ing but it's doing you a favour by letting you complete all 3 days worth in one day for 1/3rd of the energy so how about shutting up for a change and just getting on with it!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++1, Yep, good or bad, all they do is Whine !☠.........moo™������

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Who dares wins View Post

Doing who a favour? Lmfao. I do think it's a good thing, for sure, I'm actually surprised someone put up a thread about it hahahaha!! I mean geez, this type of "glitch" spreads like wild Fire on group chats lol!! Who needs the forum to "complain" about a so called glitch ;-) spend spend spend before it ends sheeple :-)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Finished normal, prestige, and part of masters. Would have done all, but wasted all my 30 energy packs thanks to lazy faction members. Out of 20, only about 6 of us did anything with fltq.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by etherealstorm View Post
    Finished normal, prestige, and part of masters. Would have done all, but wasted all my 30 energy packs thanks to lazy faction members. Out of 20, only about 6 of us did anything with fltq.
    Guess you should find a better faction. They are out there.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger666 View Post
    Hilarious, my thoughts exactly.. Regardless most will have to spend gold to finish all 3, as most would have used the 30 free energy refills on the fltq, if not masters alone is 56k energy...... So all up it would be close to 100k energy to complete. Gree not only makes players use up"free" energy refills but gets the sheeple to spend a little gold on this event. Well done GREE on masking this as a glitch when in reality it's there for a purpose LOL.
    Not being in a syndicate and having to do FLTQs, I realized I have been saving energy packs for some time. This quest took my reserves from 168 refills to 120....LOL!

I was saving it for a rainy day. Yesterday was very rainy.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey max , leave your crime city jargon elsewhere. Their called factions not syndicates. This is war, no time for small time wannabe criminals. " Notice to all players, Gree would like to announce that due to the recent ltq glitch we are taking back all units wrongfully obtained. But you can keep your xp for your troubles, consider it as a gift"

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Not being in a syndicate and having to do FLTQs, I realized I have been saving energy packs for some time. This quest took my reserves from 168 refills to 120....LOL!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

...still very rainy... slow go saving nrg refills while walking in the rain... *_*

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired and not happy View Post
    Hey max , leave your crime city jargon elsewhere. Their called factions not syndicates. This is war, no time for small time wannabe criminals. " Notice to all players, Gree would like to announce that due to the recent ltq glitch we are taking back all units wrongfully obtained. But you can keep your xp for your troubles, consider it as a gift"
    Please retire from forums already?... And stay unhappy out of here, pretty please?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by etherealstorm View Post
    Then join a better faction, 798991765 is our invite code

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired and not happy View Post
    LOL! And I would not be surprised to see that message. Oh well, easy come, easy go.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All 3 days are now gone...

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xlt View Post
    All 3 days are now gone...
    Cool, 2 days vacation everyone!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours-Oliver View Post