All 3 days of ltq out at once - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: All 3 days of ltq out at once

Post Count
    Clementine make it so people only need to do today's lte for the wrapper. If you completed it on day one you automatically got all three days so this is useless to both people who finished and people who didn't
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Clementine make it so people only need to do today's lte for the wrapper. If you completed it on day one you automatically got all three days so this is useless to both people who finished and people who didn't
    Agreed 100%!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah... Only one day. Better yet give back the energy packs and gold that went into reaching the last npc on level 19/20. I would have finished all of Masters if I didn't have to open and close the app after every level and every little thing to trigger the next thing. The folder data vanished over and over so I couldn't tell if npc was completed and I couldn't get to the next level. The quest maps also took around 30 minutes to open most of the time. You owe me, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hello Folks! Our apologies for the confusion this may have caused for you. I have spoken to the team and they will be releasing a fix for this later today. With this fix:

- The LTQ is only 2 days
    - The Wrapper items only need 2 of the items, there is no day 3

Please note that if you have already completed day 2 and 3 quests you will not lose those.
    Apologies for the confusion this may have caused!!!! You say this like it is us that are confused. How about Gree take responsibility.... Something like, Apologies for our stuff up (again) and lack of support.....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hello Folks! Our apologies for the confusion this may have caused for you. I have spoken to the team and they will be releasing a fix for this later today. With this fix:

- The LTQ is only 2 days
    - The Wrapper items only need 2 of the items, there is no day 3

Please note that if you have already completed day 2 and 3 quests you will not lose those.

You're very bold and brave to come among us.
    Some of these people are angry.
    I can't imagine why.
    I'm just a dummy, but if you arrange it so everyone receives FIVE FULL VAULTS OF FAKE GOLD, many of them will settle down and put this behind them.
    If its any amount LESS THAN FIVE FULL VAULTS OF FAKE GOLD, I don't think they'll let ANY of this go.
    You deserve an "A" for effort.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 11-19-2014 at 12:31 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "