Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Tomorrow's fusion blitz.....REALLY

Come on...we just had a blitz and went right into a raid boss. I know GREE is money hungry atm because Farmville and scrabble are out grossing their best game on the play store but people need a break.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

then take a break...who is stopping you? I want to participate, Thank you Gree for more events!

Yeah I like all these events. It's something to do, and if your busy you don't have to participate. I don't quite understand everyone's problem with this.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

My guild needs the fusion boost. We picked up a ton of epics with the 8x chest. Thanks for the fusion war.
    BIG JIM

Guild: Angus
    Guild Master

You need to chill your ass. This game does not revolve around you whine babies. As a matter of fact, due to the current restructure that GREE is going through, I would not be surprised if guildwar will eventually become available 365 days a year. There are people out there with money and loads of money. Those "trust fund babies" have nothing to do all day but play games on mobile devices because their passive income is enough to cover their expenses. I'm sorry for you average working class that apparently has to go to work on weekdays.

lol...you a trust fund baby?

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

I echo the "thanks for the Blitz!". I prolly won't be able to participate, but someone will. Hurray for extra opportunities to pick up more boosts!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Reality is you don't have to participate! OMG our guild won't win or go top 10 or 25 or whatever, who cares! Gree don't say you must participate and you must spend money on gems. It gives people that don't need to strategically plan how their guild will play the war a chance and is something extra to do during the week. Bring it on Gree the more events the better.

^Truth.

I'm really hoping guildwar can keep running 365 days a year. Trust fund babies can afford it. Rainbow Rug has quite a few people who will go for #1 even if the reward is a moontide. They have a few people already who are ready to take #1 spot for this blitz. Minimum stays the same: 50k points and will increase if pushed. Like any of them even needs FBA. It's hilarious how far people will go just for this game. I know someone of them are taking days off of work just to ensure they don't miss one second of it.

Pretty sure there are people like that in DK as well.

GREE is doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. Milking the hell out of these mindless cash cows. Because, why not?
    Last edited by furyp; 11-17-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    ^Truth.

I'm really hoping guildwar can keep running 365 days a year. Trust fund babies can afford it. Rainbow Rug has quite a few people who will go for #1 even if the reward is a moontide. They have a few people already who are ready to take #1 spot for this blitz. Minimum stays the same: 50k points and will increase if pushed. Like any of them even needs FBA. It's hilarious how far people will go just for this game. I know someone of them are taking days off of work just to ensure they don't miss one second of it.

Pretty sure there are people like that in DK as well.

GREE is doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. Milking the hell out of these mindless cash cows. Because, why not?
    365 days a year would be way to much...

^I've seen this done in other games. There are people out there who have the time and money and will do whatever it takes to get their 365th black medal of the year.

But they will likely also push a bunch of people from "I have to go (sub-)top every 2-3 weeks" to "once every 1-2 months is also fine" by flooding with wars...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

This is too much war in too short a time span for me so I'm out. Grinding out top 25 for the raid was enough for me.

But I don't think this many wars is in gree's best interest either. Players develope game fatigue and slow down or stop playing. True some will continue to spend mindlessly but most will either 1) sit out wars or 2) get fatigued and just quit. Neither is what gree is aiming for.

More, more, more..... bring it on!

You realize you barely have to do anything and you'll get some free fusion boosts, right? Some people just love to complain.