A Good-bye letter to Gree(d)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Good-bye letter to Gree(d)

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Angry A Good-bye letter to Gree(d)

Thanks for almost 2 years of semi-fun times. I say semi-fun, because it was fun when there wasn't a glitch, or you released a screwed up update (which was too often). While I am nowhere near the strongest player & definitely not the largest spender (pretty much a free player) I spent a LOT (a stupid amount it turns out) of time building my stats. I never bought equipment (it was not needed) and have no intention of starting "over".
    It's a shame really, as I was just getting into the forums and learning new things that I didn't know (surprisingly).
    I'm not the first to leave, and I'm sure I won't be the last.
    Good luck to all the players that stay behind
    IGN: HOE
    789-962-891

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why announce you are quitting? Few to none will care and it will only make you look like a whiny brat on the way out. If they have so many flaws it shouldn't warrant a goodbye letter.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's a letter to Gree, not you. I wouldn't expect someone who has been here 11 months and posted 10 things to understand the concept anyways.
    Last edited by Clementine; 11-17-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Language
    IGN: HOE
    789-962-891

Quote Originally Posted by Deak548 View Post
    It's a letter to Gree, not U F***tard. I wouldn't expect someone who has been here 11 months and posted 10 things to understand the concept anyways.
    lmao. why would gree care about 1 free player quitting the game, just leave no need to make a thread/post/drama about it. sorry but i have to agree with RichDylan on this one

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Players come and go, the only people who care you are leaving are your friends,guild mates,and the people you interacte with.
    Gree might say sorry to see you go, but players go. If everyone left and KA died, they would release a new game and life goes on.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Players come and go, the only people who care you are leaving are your friends,guild mates,and the people you interacte with.
    Gree might say sorry to see you go, but players go. If everyone left and KA died, they would release a new game and life goes on.
    +100000000000

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deak548 View Post
    It's a letter to Gree, not you. I wouldn't expect someone who has been here 11 months and posted 10 things to understand the concept anyways.
    Your account was created this past August, and you only have 30 more posts than me. I don't frequent the forums. I've been playing since the game has been released though and I have absolutely no problems, good riddance you fool.
    Last edited by Clementine; 11-17-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Langauge

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RichDylan View Post
    good riddance you fool.
    How terrible is your life that you get your jollies from making comments like this for no good reason? Should see a psychiatrist about that.

Post Count
    Every player is valuable to this community,those are our friends.We share and good and bad moments together.
    Not just game issues,and real life situations,we bond...
    So it is sad day when someone leaves.
    Good luck to you in real life and don't forget about your friends that you have here..
    [FK] TITAN