GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Maintenance] Sunday November 16

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

[Maintenance] Sunday November 16

Commanders,

We will be performing maintenance from 4am PST for approximantly an hour.

Servers will be down Sunday, November 16 from 4am PST to 5am PST. Please give the server a little time to come back online. Thank you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    More notice in future. You know that in the dark thing we was talking about very recently mate. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just walked into another tow hitch. Cheers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    NOT IMPRESSED. CAN YOU NOT PLEASE FOR ONCE GIVE US A SPLASH SCREEN. ALSO for one fo it when the Euro is asleep not the states.

Not everyone checks here everyday we hae enuff to keep up with the events. I will not be happy if we lose a boss even less so if its in a row
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Will time loss be compensated? What if your faction is hitting a boss that is hard to get for that faction? Boss will escape? Nice if it is the last boss of x boss in a row! Then your team can start over again! Nice planning from gree! They pick a time in the middel of the night in their end, but the rest of the world has to suffer?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up, we have a 150 boss up, are you guys on the wind up at least post in main forum or give in game warning.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow, last minute maintenance done in the middle of two time sensitive events? Last month when we had a scheduled maintenance it took hours before the game was brought back up. I am not amused.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is crap I lost a med pack and the boss will escape I guess I should see the bright side its not in a row but still wtf

Post Count
    I can see this being a hot topic if its not back online in the time frame glitch free.

Post Count
    Unbelievable. Allways in the heat of events, Gree shut down for maintenance. How can you do this, wait till all events are finished before you shut down the game.
    Now a lot of players will get problems. Imagine you are busy with the last level Master Raid boss and you cannot finish because this fall out. Then you can start over again. VERY GOOD WORK GREE.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Commanders,

Servers will be down Sunday, November 16 from 4am PST to 5am PST. Please give the server a little time to come back online. Thank you.
    Judging by the time you posted this was 5h 10m before the down time. Unacceptable
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Lightbulb Τhe wise man does not make the same mistake twice

Commanders,

Earth to little Abner! Hello!
    Perhaps another board member meeting should be followed now in order to decide which compensation you will give to everyone!
    I am not that expert but couldn't you plan this maintenance between events and not in the middle of them?
    Thanks again for unexpected loss of time!
    At least notify in game alerts! This way we could all have a chance to change our strategy!

Post Count
    Stop giving next to no notice and stop taking the game down during time sensitive missions!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Speed LTQ

Commanders,

Got Aussie mates about to finish speed LTQ and crash for the night... Go set your alarms boys

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol well played gree.
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thankyou tadaaah
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3