GREE you missed the mark only slightly, here's a simple fix

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GREE you missed the mark only slightly, here's a simple fix

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

GREE you missed the mark only slightly, here's a simple fix

I think we all agree that the "Inventory" addition, and the ability to sort units is awesome. I think we can all agree that the energy, health, and stamina boosts were a great addition as well. I think we can all agree that we don't need any of the previous event items. We appreciate the hard work that went into design, art, implementation, etc.

Fix - The easiest way is to just remove them with the other temporary bonuses after WD.

I hope this is value feedback. I know there are a lot of active people out there that feel as though it's a lot of redundant scrolling for a location that is highly frequented.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Campy McCamperpants View Post
    I think we all agree that the "Inventory" addition, and the ability to sort units is awesome. I think we can all agree that the energy, health, and stamina boosts were a great addition as well. I think we can all agree that we don't need any of the previous event items. We appreciate the hard work that went into design, art, implementation, etc.

Fix - The easiest way is to just remove them with the other temporary bonuses after WD.

I hope this is value feedback. I know there are a lot of active people out there that feel as though it's a lot of redundant scrolling for a location that is highly frequented.
    The iOS dev (yeah, this one only guy) should ask the Android dev (yep, he seems alone too) how to do it. We do not have all these temp items on Android...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Some older units have sentimental value. Like when you spent your rent money on a vault chasing an elite unit. I belive it should be optional about keeping older units. lets appreciate their artwork and not make them have put all the artists effort in vain.

Banned
    Post Count
    Not talking about units, but things like key cards and junk needed to get temp boosts. Units you will have the option to keep or toss.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    The iOS dev (yeah, this one only guy) should ask the Android dev (yep, he seems alone too) how to do it. We do not have all these temp items on Android...
    The first time I read about this issue I thought the same thing but if you click on the "View Bonuses" button in the Perm Bonuses section of My Profile then there they all are [yes, on Android as well]. Ahh, those happy Player Appreciation days when we had +3 Energy Regen boosts taunting us from the top of the list

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by petezx View Post
    The first time I read about this issue I thought the same thing but if you click on the "View Bonuses" button in the Perm Bonuses section of My Profile then there they all are [yes, on Android as well]. Ahh, those happy Player Appreciation days when we had +3 Energy Regen boosts taunting us from the top of the list
    oh yes, still in this list...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Not talking about units, but things like key cards and junk needed to get temp boosts. Units you will have the option to keep or toss.
    Yes, this is what I was referring to. With the ability to sort units I don't care as much anymore about having an excessive amount.