Time is money!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should gree compensate us with a vault as compensation for the epic failed update?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

50 75.76%
  • no

16 24.24%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time is money!!!!!

Post Count

Angry Time is money!!!!!

So this is a poll to see how many agree that gree owes us all a vault of gold for this epic failed update. Now they say it could be 1-2 more weeks for things to get ironed out. While 20% of players are locked out of the game completely and the rest of us spend two hours a day just trying to log in to the game. Then another hour a day waiting for our inventory to load. This is ridiculous!!!!
    "420rebels now recruiting" 23 seats available. 107879743 bonuses are MAXXED. Top300-500 90% free faction. Concrete and folders only donation requirement. Any LVL welcome!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Time

The most annoying thing for me about the game is the amount of time spent on waiting (instead of playing) for simple things like logging in, travelling to other locations on map, travelling to rival's base, doing LTQ, vaulting money, doing LTQ etc. GREE server does not seem to be under powered and over utilised, may worst by writing the program such that every single move requires communication with game server and thus internet connection intensive like an adware. I just wished they could reduce connection demand, so we can focus on enjoying the strategy of the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    A vault of gold isn't going to matter once the overage charges start coming in.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I voted no.
    More gold will inevitably extend the suffering for those whose addiction will have been fed.
    Extended into the future where undoubtedly more Gree mess-ups are lurking....

I have given up the hope that Gree will turn this game around. I hope they do, as it used to be quite the game, but for me... Too late. I will quit after having helped my faction complete the raid boss event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seems I can't play now either. Cannot connect or takes 10min to load anything than I get dced again lol.

RIP MW I guess. Castle Clash here I come!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Or an 80% off sale for 3 months!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree doesn't OWE anyone a Vault.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc9761 View Post
    The customers owe it to themselves to leave?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Cool Your life IS pretty darn awesome, ain't it?

You have a choice.
    You've always had that choice.
    You determine what you do, and what you choose not to do.
    If the game was never repaired, how would that affect you?
    Would your real life be forever ruined?
    There are some things that can impact your life forever: the death of a parent, a spouse, a child, or a dear friend; the loss of your finances; a divorce; or a very serious illness; etc...
    Does this situation stand on the same level of importance with any of the above examples?

Life goes on, with or without this game, isn't your life pretty darn awesome?
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 11-15-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow, a vault? Now, when these unclever people use the term Gree(dy). I'll assume they are talking about you.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    A vault won't really be much compensation. Well today I went totally MW free, did not log into any devices if I even could and did not miss it at all. I don't care if I got raided don't care if I got attacked and likely won't care tomorrow either. And I noticed my data usage dropped from 3gb yesterday to 780mb today.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'd never play this game unless i had an unlimited data plan or use wifi.

Lurker
    Post Count

Take it back

If gree gave out a vault of gold, they would just make the energy requirements of the next ltq/FLTQ extremely high so that people used it on that to earn a crappy reward with an even worse temp bonus, the game has become quite predictable. I have spent a few thousand dollars over the last 8 or 9 months making a somewhat respectable account and the constant changes are making it too difficult to keep it that way. I, for one, have been playing Clash of Clans since the latest fowl-up and have switched my spending to hat game. I have gone from being one of the higher people in my faction to the bottom 20, let my base get raided for billions, I cannot post or receive comments from my profile, logging on is 50/50 and takes forever, and I cannot update buildings on either account. My tickets have gone unanswered as well as PMs and the time to call it quits is quickly approaching.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    A vault won't really be much compensation. Well today I went totally MW free, did not log into any devices if I even could and did not miss it at all. I don't care if I got raided don't care if I got attacked and likely won't care tomorrow either. And I noticed my data usage dropped from 3gb yesterday to 780mb today.
    Thats just crazy. I play quite a bit at work and I have used about 1.5gb total this month. About half of that is MW. Android.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Being owed

Quote Originally Posted by Arc9761 View Post
    Except maybe iOS users seeing as they don't have unlimited videos like on Android