Forgot the reason why you like this game? This are reasons why : - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgot the reason why you like this game? This are reasons why :

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As I read through this forum there is so much negativity......
    I agree the patch is frustrating but I just need to learn to adjust. So many of you are complaining just to complain.
    We all loved this game becuase the strategy and style of game play that originally was this game. This is just a new level of strategy that the good players will embrace and learn to grow their kingdoms with.
    -Kenjo Megi-
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree with Kenjo.
    Some of us remember the times of dragon armies, BD10 runs, being overvault and timing when collecting, raiding like there was no tomorrow. I'd love the nostalgic moments and wouldn't mind seeing them again, granted in a different format.
    Do I like the changes, primarily how they were forced upon us with no heads-up? Not at all. That is not how one implements change and therefore shame on Gree. Do I expect more from them? Absolutely, and I hope they learn something from this. I know, crossing my fingers too many times.
    If this is something pushing you personally over the edge, I feel for you. Positive comments help or simply decide to quit and spend you money elsewhere. Bring the whole guild with you if that is what you decide, because frankly Gree deserves it. The rest of us can remain, rebuild, raid and buy weapons and armor, which we had to do and should have had to keep doing.
    Gree, please explain the whole process clearly to us! Tell us what happens when we allocate points in each skill. Be more transparent, PLEASE. Also, allow us to "respec" once for free and/or build that into the game for a cost or quest goal.
    I do remember the good Ole days of spreadsheets, strategy, planning and hope for something similar with my guild-mates to come.

- FK - Foxsmyth
    Forum Knights Guild
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by clown View Post
    Thanks for confirming why your company believes it can raw dog us across all aspects of all your games
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    DragCro, thank you for your speech. It meant well. We all understand what you are trying to do.

We know why we play this game and we know when to quit. Change is hard, but change with bugs 36 hours before a Conquest is just wrong. You needed to give us time to get accustomed to the change before we had to use our new stats.

Also, please have another moderator proofread your drivel before you send it out. You could also spell and grammar check your writing before sending us this nonsense. It is insulting.
    I posted this thread not because of Gree or because of this update,i posted this because i care about this community and players in this game.
    I am a player as you are.
    I am not here to defend anybody,i'm here posting this because i care..
    We all have friends in this game and the only ones that will miss us if we quit are them.
    Who knows maybe this changes in time will bring more good things,let's wait and see
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-16-2014 at 12:20 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    top players will remain strong because they can do everything a free player cant.
    Hi guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Drag,

I respect your desire to enjoy the game. This update has done what none of the other *gree ups could do. They lost me as a player of kingdom Age. The game is unrecognizable to someone who has played for a couple years. I am losing to players i have no business losing to in war.

What is truly maddening is that the community whom you care for; gets more respect from you than from the developers.

Good luck to all those truly stubborn players who will suck it out...

in case you can't hear...the fat lady is warming up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I think you and I have different understandings of what he was trying to do.
    You thought wrong... Lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    Drag,

I respect your desire to enjoy the game. This update has done what none of the other *gree ups could do. They lost me as a player of kingdom Age. The game is unrecognizable to someone who has played for a couple years. I am losing to players i have no business losing to in war.

What is truly maddening is that the community whom you care for; gets more respect from you than from the developers.

Good luck to all those truly stubborn players who will suck it out...

in case you can't hear...the fat lady is warming up.
    I really hope you change your mind and stay playing this game..
    With this new update you need to build your army with loot as weapons and armour,i am shure when your army will be full equiped you wont lose..
    During battle check the hero(equip)stats of your rival and yours,if it is much stronger than yours you could lose.
    But that is just if you lets say have 200 mill stats and your rival have 180 mill stats just in that case it is posible to lose..Always check during the battle all 3 stats
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    During battle check the hero(equip)stats of your rival and yours,if it is much stronger than yours you could lose.
    But that is just if you lets say have 200 mill stats and your rival have 180 mill stats just in that case it is posible to lose..Always check during the battle all 3 stats
    What an ignorance. With 175million you lose against 85million because he has gear which you can't compeed with in any competitive way at the moment.
    Aside from farming monster for some mediocre weapons and armor there is no actual way of getting STRONG weapons and armor that can give you an edge. Crafting equipment (except some vouchers maybe) are just a big joke.
    Shoes for 2 attack and 3 defense, yeah that will make a difference for sure...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just wait until Gree starts giving out equipment strength bonuses. Then things will get really crazy. We will see the same ridiculous inflation that we saw with unit strength/bonuses.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Drag,
    You are missing the point!!
    People have invested a lot of time,effort and money into this game,and now the dynamics are totally changed!!
    It's like buying a new car and then being told "sorry you can no longer buy gas"
    The changes can enhance the game and add strategy to it.
    The changes have not been thought through,clearly there is now TOO MUCH Emphasis on the equipment and not enough on stats which people have worked so hard to improve!
    The Balence is all wrong,as an example a guild mate lost a fight with stats 700m better!! That's 1.3bn Vs 600m !! All because the opponent had 45k more on equipment !! Really,lmao if that's not A Complete Joke I don't know what is.
    This is why we have had 4 members retire on this event alone,EXPECT A LOT MORE!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    You thought wrong... Lol.
    Congrats on being psychic. Tell me. What was my understanding and how was it the same as vclone?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KenjoMegi1 View Post
    As I read through this forum there is so much negativity......
    I agree the patch is frustrating but I just need to learn to adjust. So many of you are complaining just to complain.
    We all loved this game becuase the strategy and style of game play that originally was this game. This is just a new level of strategy that the good players will embrace and learn to grow their kingdoms with.
    -Kenjo Megi-
    -Scions of Abaddon-
    Blah blah.. I spent near on good part of two years building my profile.. If wanted to start again would've made a mini.. DragCro..As for building it up again in time.. No. That's why I mindlessly spent my money on gems to begin with.. To have a strong profile.. In a blink of an eye.. You've rendered her near useless..

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Congrats on being psychic. Tell me. What was my understanding and how was it the same as vclone?
    First page Shadows post. Pretty funny lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore Bully View Post
    First page Shadows post. Pretty funny lol.
    Exactly lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    Shill no better word for it. Afraid of losing his precious status if he doesn't do his overlords bidding and keep the masses quiet.

Get over it already. Stop trying to play the guilt card. If leaving the game is going to destroy those friendships, then they weren't really friendships at all, we're they? If they are true friendships then they will far outlast anything that will happen in any of these pathetic games.

I will ask this though. Hows it feel to be left hanging by our illustrious community managers. Haven't heard a peep out of them on anything in days now, have we?