Forgot the reason why you like this game? This are reasons why :

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgot the reason why you like this game? This are reasons why :

Post Count

Forgot the reason why you like this game? This are reasons why :

Hello fellow players.
    I know lots of you are lately upset about the time when the update was released and with bugs that was or still are in game.
    Some are not enjoying war event,they lose because of differences on strength on equipment.
    Some of the top players that they builded their stats up now they think that those stats doesn't matter anymore because they are losing from less strong rivals.
    I understand why are people upset but let's remember some of things from this game that we have.
    I know every change is hard,i know that crafting takes time to build your game as you want to be as strong as it can be.
    But remember this that the top player will remain top player because they can finish events and get vouchers to craft things stronger than others.
    So your game will stay strong no need to be afraid of that you won't be.
    The crafting aspect of the game i think it brought more ways to improve your game,not to build just your raw attack but to build and your allies and your hero,i am shure that top players in time can make their game more stronger that it used to be.
    With crafting we will have a new things to craft and not just equipment,let's wait and see ouselfs.
    The point of each game should be to evolve and to make it more interesting and not to be bored with it!
    In past we had just chance to build and build our raw stats with no strategy at all,you all complained about the lack on strategy.If crafting brings more strategy long term this will benefit and you top players and all others.
    Let's wait and see.
    Meantime don't be upset about this war event,not worth to be upset about it.
    Lets remember why we play this game and it is not just because of building our games to be the strongest,it is and a social aspect of this game,our friends here,our guilds..
    So be positive ,i am shure in future you will see that crafting brought something good to the game ...
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    DragCro, I know you mean well and can only imagine you are a good guy but seriously this post is bull****.

The update sucks big time. Those who had the infinity sword event and completed it have all good stats and are safe, those that didn't participate, finish or simply weren't playing back then. Well they are completely and utterly screwed.

You can try and improve yourself all you want. But some 10-20k stats difference in gear isn't the same as 50-100mill in unit stats. IT IS WORSE!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think Gree killed off the reason I liked this game with this new update. I enjoyed raiding, PvP, and conquest events. Battles are so f'ing slow now that they are not at all enjoyable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This game is unplayable in its current form. The lags of 30 seconds a hit ate ridiculous and while crafting might be a good idea in theory, having no clue why one player has 500k under allie attack vs another with 1k, nor what needs to be done to increase is a game killer.

There should be a clear explanation that says if you increase this, then this will happen. Ie, buy this and this number will increase. Or, having skill allocated here will help with this number.

There is no CLEAR explanation of what impacts where or how to build the various numbers.

This is what will ultimately kill KA.

Post Count
    You've gone full shill. Never go full shill.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i liked the game because i understood it. now i do not have a clue why i am winning battles or losing. i am fine with change, but the lack of communication from GREE is amazing. they cant explain what is happening at all.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the whole thing is appalling - no need for apologist BS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Lets remember why we play this game and it is not just because of building our games to be the strongest,it is and a social aspect of this game,our friends here,our guilds..
    So be positive ,i am shure in future you will see that crafting brought something good to the game ...
    Thanks for confirming why your company believes it can raw dog us across all aspects of all your games

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Exclamation

Gree is the reason this game is going down hill and for this thread it's horrible to make us think like/enjoy this ridiculous change is ok because it's not. We play this game so we should take polls or surveys of what we want to change not gree. It's simple we pay so you listen. You never take us costumers for consideration and it's straight up and down bulls$&@! listen to the customers, not your pockets!!!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Change is ok we can adjust how we play the game but the update has made it so we can barely play the game. How can we play a game that takes 3 tries to log in and then take 30 secs to battle or raid and then crash after hitting 3 or 4 times. I want to play a game not watch the spinning circle

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    Change is ok we can adjust how we play the game but the update has made it so we can barely play the game. How can we play a game that takes 3 tries to log in and then take 30 secs to battle or raid and then crash after hitting 3 or 4 times. I want to play a game not watch the spinning circle
    Is ok? Like the game isn't time consuming enough. That's why a lot of players didn't like legends at war or monster quest because you had to the same thing. It was a pain in the ass.
    Last edited by Baltimore Bully; 11-15-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    C'mon Gree - listen to your players! The good ideas are being so poorly executed that they are not relevant.

COMMUNICATE in a TIMELY manner - the simple aspects like , the time to login, the time to hit or move between screens is becoming unplayable - playability is the basic - get this right.

The other basic is CUSTOMER SERViCE - the feedback process is the worst ever, the lack of engagement is strange and the contempt when making change without communication is staggering.

Get the basics right and the. Upgrades like this which SHOULD be a positive will be received as such.

Until then - you are not listening to your customers and think you know better - YOU DONT and have proven it many times.

PLAYABILITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE

Post Count
    DragCro, thank you for your speech. It meant well. We all understand what you are trying to do.

We know why we play this game and we know when to quit. Change is hard, but change with bugs 36 hours before a Conquest is just wrong. You needed to give us time to get accustomed to the change before we had to use our new stats.

Also, please have another moderator proofread your drivel before you send it out. You could also spell and grammar check your writing before sending us this nonsense. It is insulting.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    We all understand what you are trying to do.
    I think you and I have different understandings of what he was trying to do.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I think you and I have different understandings of what he was trying to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    DragCro, thank you for your speech. It meant well. We all understand what you are trying to do.

Also, please have another moderator proofread your drivel before you send it out. You could also spell and grammar check your writing before sending us this nonsense. It is insulting.
    LOL I think he had a different understanding of what he himself meant by the end of his post!