Forgot the reason why you like this game? This are reasons why : - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forgot the reason why you like this game? This are reasons why :

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Shill no better word for it. Afraid of losing his precious status if he doesn't do his overlords bidding and keep the masses quiet.

Get over it already. Stop trying to play the guilt card. If leaving the game is going to destroy those friendships, then they weren't really friendships at all, we're they? If they are true friendships then they will far outlast anything that will happen in any of these pathetic games.

I will ask this though. Hows it feel to be left hanging by our illustrious community managers. Haven't heard a peep out of them on anything in days now, have we?
    From beginning of this game i liked this community and people here,lots of them are my friends,those that i don't know i know that they are friends from somebody in this game,so yes i care when somebody leave and it is not the reason because i am a forum mod,i care because i am the person that cares about others,if you readed posts from my past that you can find it on my profile you would see that i always responded when somebody left!
    Each of those persons that played this game leaved somekind of mark on our experience playing this game,those are our friends,our team mates..
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Hello fellow players.
    I know lots of you are lately upset about the time when the update was released and with bugs that was or still are in game.
    Some are not enjoying war event,they lose because of differences on strength on equipment.
    Some of the top players that they builded their stats up now they think that those stats doesn't matter anymore because they are losing from less strong rivals.
    I understand why are people upset but let's remember some of things from this game that we have.
    I know every change is hard,i know that crafting takes time to build your game as you want to be as strong as it can be.
    But remember this that the top player will remain top player because they can finish events and get vouchers to craft things stronger than others.
    So your game will stay strong no need to be afraid of that you won't be.
    The crafting aspect of the game i think it brought more ways to improve your game,not to build just your raw attack but to build and your allies and your hero,i am shure that top players in time can make their game more stronger that it used to be.
    With crafting we will have a new things to craft and not just equipment,let's wait and see ouselfs.
    The point of each game should be to evolve and to make it more interesting and not to be bored with it!
    In past we had just chance to build and build our raw stats with no strategy at all,you all complained about the lack on strategy.If crafting brings more strategy long term this will benefit and you top players and all others.
    Let's wait and see.
    Meantime don't be upset about this war event,not worth to be upset about it.
    Lets remember why we play this game and it is not just because of building our games to be the strongest,it is and a social aspect of this game,our friends here,our guilds..
    So be positive ,i am shure in future you will see that crafting brought something good to the game ...
    Agree drag! Used to spend a lot of time and money on this game. Now spend a little but have fun with my ka friends.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Mas_ View Post
    Agree drag! Used to spend a lot of time and money on this game. Now spend a little but have fun with my ka friends.
    Glad that you found a balance with the game and real life,and that you are having fun with your friends
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Glad that you found a balance with the game and real life,and that you are having fun with your friends
    HAHA ...my old freind..good to see you again, i still pop on from time to time , just to catch up with FKG and FUN players, game changes friends dont !....i still play with what i have been dealt but its a game and not life.
    keep up the good work mate and see if you can get the Dragoons BACK !!!

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jeezum there are some harsh posts here. You guys gotta realize that yes, updates messed up other games as well and people who finished certain events are extremely far ahead of the curve, but complaining really does nothing. It's a game and I realize that. It really isn't about getting old oozes you missed out on, it should be about fun and working to complete events. If you are serious join a serious syn I'm sure nobody will be mad at you. In all of the top 3 GREE games there has been a lot of trouble with updates. We know thay nobody is perfect and that means GREE. Give them some time and I'm sure it will be fixed. In the meantime, how hard can it be to deal with it?
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    HAHA ...my old freind..good to see you again, i still pop on from time to time , just to catch up with FKG and FUN players, game changes friends dont !....i still play with what i have been dealt but its a game and not life.
    keep up the good work mate and see if you can get the Dragoons BACK !!!
    Hey buddy glad to see you and that you are playing here and there.
    1:1 me anytime in kakao for chat!
    Hope is all good in real life!
    [FK] TITAN