DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well done .. Screwed gem players in favour of free players

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Well done .. Screwed gem players in favour of free players

wtf GREE .?? Is like you've done a total reset of game.. We've spent endless amounts of cash building our profiles for you to instantly make them worthless.. Well let's see how catering for free players works out for you.. I'm done.. As a lot of top 10 players are .. Bye KA

Post Count
    Cry more.

Also, explain how any of this is in favor of free players?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The fact you minions can attack/ raid us and win.!!! Regardless of the fact we are 1 billion higher in stats **** wod

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Evidently your a free player.. Enjoy your victory.. It's not earnt.. JS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Charli DW View Post
    Evidently your a free player.. Enjoy your victory.. It's not earnt.. JS
    Believe what you want. I haven't paid Gree a cent in a year out of protest, but I put quite a lot in before that. I still have a larger army than 99% of the people my level.

But I can't blame you. I told you to cry more and you did. I only have myself to blame for that.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well bob it still is a fact certain players are completely fcked with new update and it doesn't have much to do with gem or normal players.

Players who are playing for less then a year but have worked actively to get some decent stats are now screwed by the fact they never got same chances of getting good gear.
    So basicly I now lose all fight against players with 100mil stats less cause they have better gear. And with some crap crafting weapons won't change much.

What is the point in getting stats when you are so far behind in gear it makes no point to even try catch up?

The attack system is completely inbalanced and out of proportion atm.

Post Count
    Yes, saint. I know this. I'm one of the ones screwed because since weapons and armor have always been totally useless (at least for the last 2 or so years, anyway), I have never stocked up on them. I can't win any fights because of it, so I know all about getting screwed.

The way hero equipment has always been, most people my level or higher have at least twice the defense as anybody has attack, so you almost always lose the hero equipment roll. That's 1. I have a crappy army attack equip number so I also almost always lose that one, too. That's 2 and even though I have a nice army attack from units, I've lost virtually every fight this war because of this. Farming weapons/armor and tapping on shoes and masks is going to be a priority for me between now and next conquest cycle.
    Last edited by the_bob; 11-15-2014 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Changed language because some people are crybabies

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    That is nice but I feel more like cutting my losses.

Game doesn't make much sense anymore when the most important stats (units) are now rather irrelevant compared to gear.
    We can farm gear all we want but it will never have same strength as gear won in past events. With units and bonuses I could live with, but this change is just to much of a downwards spiral...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Charli DW View Post
    The fact you minions can attack/ raid us and win.!!! Regardless of the fact we are 1 billion higher in stats **** wod
    LOLOL Free players are minions? Really??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    LOL Charli - it does seem remarkably dumb for gree to screw gemmers - I am happy we have some common ground

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    LOLOL Free players are minions? Really??
    Minions in regards to stats.. I'm lvl 160.. Att of 1.5 billion.. And losing to peeps of 400 mill att.. Wtf.??

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sorry.. Mean 400 mill Defence*

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Last year or so has meant nothing.. Hours upon hours of time dedicated to this stupid game.. Real life relationships suffering.. Lmao .. I know you all know what I mean.. The nagging" get off that f...n game..for what.?? To get screwed over..

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    And GREE .. How the hell do you add pics to profile.?? lmfao

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Mods.. Let's see how iTunes feel about the reset in game when all gemmers put complaint in insisting on total refund..