Well done .. Screwed gem players in favour of free players - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well done .. Screwed gem players in favour of free players

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Charli DW View Post
    Minions in regards to stats.. I'm lvl 160.. Att of 1.5 billion.. And losing to peeps of 400 mill att.. Wtf.??
    Oh believe me I feel your pain, Charli! I just flashed back to Despicable Me and cracked up!!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Yes, saint. I know this. I'm one of the ones screwed because since weapons and armor have always been totally useless (at least for the last 2 or so years, anyway), I have never stocked up on them. I can't win any fights because of it, so I know all about getting screwed.

The way hero equipment has always been, most people my level or higher have at least twice the defense as anybody has attack, so you almost always lose the hero equipment roll. That's 1. I have a crappy army attack equip number so I also almost always lose that one, too. That's 2 and even though I have a nice army attack from units, I've lost virtually every fight this war because of this. Farming weapons/armor and tapping on shoes and masks is going to be a priority for me between now and next conquest cycle.
    Skill points plays a big part also.. If unloaded all onto hero strength as I have done... Screwed.!! To try and catch up to others who've unloaded theirs onto army and attack.. Near impossible and would require levelling up at record speed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Charli DW View Post
    Skill points plays a big part also.. If unloaded all onto hero strength as I have done... Screwed.!! To try and catch up to others who've unloaded theirs onto army and attack.. Near impossible and would require levelling up at record speed
    Hindsight is clearly 20/20. Nobody expected this change and so nobody could have predicted that Army Attack stat would be useful.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Hindsight is clearly 20/20. Nobody expected this change and so nobody could have predicted that Army Attack stat would be useful.
    Yep.. Damn it GREE .. Stick to the plan.!!! Follow the yellow brick road.. No detours.!!! Hehehe

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    And GREE .. Whilst I'm here.. What's with the silly titles.. Steady Scribe.. In bobs case.. Articulate Author.. No offence intended Bob.. But nothing I've seen that he's wrote deserves the description " articulate author" lmao.. Kidding Bob.. See what screwing KA has done.?? Since I've refused to open game until I can leave game totally after war.. I'm that bored now I'm left no choice but to harass / hang here.!!! lol

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I totally agree with Charli😳😬👍

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HCobra View Post
    I totally agree with Charli������
    Hahaha.. Now that's got to hurt Cobra.. Lmao

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure I remember Tadaaah saying that we would be able to reallocate our skill points at some point in the future. I just can't find the post.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 11-17-2014 at 10:27 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Easy enough to fix, grind for the gear, you have enough over all stats for your army +bonuses, you just need the gear for them and you.
    If you can beat 2/3 three stats you will win it seems.
    Daily player

Post Count
    This is all so deliciously rich.

If you've been playing awhile, this isn't the first time, the game dynamics have shifted. In fact, this latest shift has swung things back a bit more towards how the game was originally. When's the last time anyone attacked a mob on a map that wasn't to complete a LTQ? GREE brought a neglected part of the game back to life, and in some ways took some of the downside to leveling and turned it into a positive.

So sorry you got "screwed" by GREE. However, wait a year, and things will shift in another direction, too.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    This is all so deliciously rich.

If you've been playing awhile, this isn't the first time, the game dynamics have shifted. In fact, this latest shift has swung things back a bit more towards how the game was originally. When's the last time anyone attacked a mob on a map that wasn't to complete a LTQ? GREE brought a neglected part of the game back to life, and in some ways took some of the downside to leveling and turned it into a positive.

So sorry you got "screwed" by GREE. However, wait a year, and things will shift in another direction, too.
    It's called being shut down. And I remember that, the issue is I also went and bought all the axes and armors needed and side junk to ensure I had the 1,500 of everything... without a skill point reset, I simply cannot meet the defense level or attack level so many others have because I have 0 points in my attack and defense skills. It's a massive handicap, this shift in game dynamics so shortly before war.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    I not a free player and love new update because I put the time in farming maps and putting all my skill points into hero result very high Hero stats and Army Equib def and Att result I can mega billion stats players great fun lol.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I don't think that Hero Strength skill points actually figure into your hero a/d stats. Attack and defense skill points do effect your hero stats.
    We need to get a reset of our skill points ASAP.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    It's called being shut down. And I remember that, the issue is I also went and bought all the axes and armors needed and side junk to ensure I had the 1,500 of everything... without a skill point reset, I simply cannot meet the defense level or attack level so many others have because I have 0 points in my attack and defense skills. It's a massive handicap, this shift in game dynamics so shortly before war.
    We're in the same boat, Lys. Gree owes us all one free respec.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't mind the changes so much, but the lack of warning blows, I have 3 characters, 2 have hardly any weapons b/c I never saw the point, it didn't do anything, so when they made a sudden change before a war they could have at least added a drop down menu to buy 100-1500 at a time and not have to click it 1500 times to buy weapons, especially when the patch prior to this one absolutely lagged the crap out of my iPhone 4 compared to before patch. A drop down would be nice, and maybe even a way to turn down the graphics to help with lag.