DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hero Equipment and Battle Calculation explanation

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Stupid

Blaaaa blaa blaaaaa : Gree everyone is mad at U.. Again.. WHY??? CUZ once again u change stuff and have no common sense.... Plz for the love God/whatever just talk to someone that's not managment first and ask them on how to avoid crap like this... All these posts and not one answer to simple questions, this lack on info is the biggest factor and why everyone gets mad and quits and spots paying.
    We want to know !!
    What is the numbers break down for battles.
    How much does hero Atk/def go up per point.
    Simple stuff, provide us with the numbers when u make changes. We'd be happier if we knew why we lose fights. Is it simple as beating the other guy 2/3 of army/epuip/hero?? (This would be stupid btw ) or do u have hiddin % values for the epuip/hero stats and u add the totals after to detirmin a win? iether way it was poorly though out.
    So plz just provide the numbers!! Don't care about anything else other then u tweek them, drop the overall %effect of army epuip and hero stats on battle by 10% or so each.. A army 2x stronger then other guy should not lose no matter what. This will make people happier, and should have been done at the start.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In the recent one hour session with devs on the forum, they did tell us how to figure hero attack.
    For every point you add to army attack or defense you gain your level/10 to hero attack or defense accordingly
    Add that number to your personal equipment (the hero equipment with the 6 open slots)
    This gives you your total for each stat. It adds up on all 3 of my characters this way.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    my issue now is for us with low equipment att and def b/c we never farmed, I have been doing all ltq's and trials, and trials don't drop the items from zones like the regular mobs would. 25k compared to most I see at my level range being between 50 to 120k. It would be really awesome to have a dropdown menu to buy items,

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    In the recent one hour session with devs on the forum, they did tell us how to figure hero attack.
    For every point you add to army attack or defense you gain your level/10 to hero attack or defense accordingly
    Add that number to your personal equipment (the hero equipment with the 6 open slots)
    This gives you your total for each stat. It adds up on all 3 of my characters this way.
    Gree never explained that. Someone asked it and the dev said they thought it sounded close, but in a later post commented on how Hero stats should be increased by Hero Strength and not Army Attack/Army Defense so the calculations are currently bugged.

Do not spread falsehoods.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My level 200s get 19 added to my hero stats per defensive skill point, my level 148 gets 14
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's all still messed up cause my level 146 got 15pts added to Hero Attack when I added one skill pt to it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    My level 200s get 19 added to my hero stats per defensive skill point, my level 148 gets 14
    decimal rounding. My 160 got 16, 16, and 15. If we knew the whole formula we could find where the rounding is happening, but we don't so we can't.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaDon View Post
    It's all still messed up cause my level 146 got 15pts added to Hero Attack when I added one skill pt to it
    Isn't this stuff taught as basic math pretty much everywhere in the world? I don't understand why you don't get it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bird1992 View Post
    what about high level players that don't have lot attack and defence skill points for this mess
    every single one of them is screwed; as gree won't provide a stat reallocation.

sucks.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Originally posted by Derez in the AMA:

PLAYER STAT POINTS

I know that there is confusion with the current stat point system and how it is affect player stats. I will make sure that we confirm that they are working as intended with these new systems and post a write up to the forums with details before we release the item that allows you to re-spec your characters.

We are still waiting! One week until the next war. Please get this taken care of!
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Exclamation A sample stat page

Can we get a sample stat page that shows where we should allocate points ?
    I just put everything into hero attack and I think I had a pretty rounded out player before please post a sample good stat page on a splash screen or email to players

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Exclamation Bonuses

Can we get se info on how to get more chests from lobs or equipment and also when r bonuses for equipment coming out and using gems to craft is really cheap it makes it too expensive to craft

Post Count
    Battle calculation is one big lie. I won battle in every category, but I've lost. This game became a piece of crap. Farewell GREEd, I'm leaving. I have enough of all that bugs, messing with the game, pissing on customers and lies.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Hero equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    NEW BATTLE CALCULATIONS AND HERO ITEM STATS

With the addition of Hero Equip we have made additions to the items that you take into battle with you. Army units now bring in one of each of the new equipment types as well as your hero bringing in their gear as well.

In the past all of these items were thrown into one pot which made weapon and armor items worth less as their total power was a fraction of a percent to that of a single army unit.

The new battle calculation compares like amounts to each other instead of putting everything in one bucket. Armies vs Armies, Army Equipment vs Army Equipment, and Hero vs Hero. This means that hero equipment stats, while still well under 100, are actually just as powerful as a unit with a power 100,000 or more. However, armies are still the majority of the battle outcome calculation in order to not take away from the large armies that players have built over the years.

A second addition to the battle calculation is that both players attack and defend. This gives importance to both stats, where in the past players really only cared about building attack at a higher rate as well as simulating an actual battle. This may have an affect on the players that you are now able to successfully attack, while your attack may be higher than your defense they are actually more powerful than you in an overall battle.

Part of the reason that we have made these changes were to add depth and value to the new crafting feature. Allowing items that are not currently being used by your hero to be used by your armies in a meaningful way will not only allow players to craft more items over time but also extends the value of equipment that is replaced on your hero.

We will be holding an AMA next week to answer any other questions or concerns you might have with these new battle calculations and Hero Equipment.

JUST ADMIT.. You are INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING GAME, GREE HATES KA... So they're intentionally chasing ppl away with all the changes !! And THIS RAID BOSS WITH A HORRIBLE 33/33 prize !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    JUST ADMIT.. You are INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING GAME, GREE HATES KA... So they're intentionally chasing ppl away with all the changes !! And THIS RAID BOSS WITH A HORRIBLE 33/33 prize !
    You _do_ realize how ridiculous this claim is, right? If Gree wants to get rid of the game, they just either shut down the servers or they quit supporting it... they most certainly do not go out of their way to create a change, whether it's for good or for bad... Hey, you wanna complain about the prize, great, there's actually a thread here dedicated to that very idea: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...with-Raid-Boss

Oh, wait, you did post on-topic there... so why the off-topic post here, Amelio? Bumping your post count or what?