Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigertiger55 View Post
    Two words Gree
    NEW COKE
    You win the reference game.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well - all the answers have made my mind up. While I am nowhere near the strongest player & definitely not the largest spender (pretty much a free player) I spent a LOT (a stupid amount it turns out) of time building my stats. I never bought equipment (it was not needed) and have no intention of starting "over".
    It's a shame really, as I was just getting into the forums and learning new things that I didn't know (surprisingly).
    Good-bye all.
    IGN: HOE
    789-962-891

Post Count
    I don't see where you have added the calculation of alliance attack and defense % increase or the addition of alliance numbers? When I attack I don't see the addition of these numbers. It's a flat 500 which doesn't include my +15 allies or my triple digit alliance defense and attack units! Where do these numbers play in; especially since the top 2 guilds will win an additional alliance defense and attack %!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottthegreat View Post
    I don't see where you have added the calculation of alliance attack and defense % increase or the addition of alliance numbers? When I attack I don't see the addition of these numbers. It's a flat 500 which doesn't include my +15 allies or my triple digit alliance defense and attack units! Where do these numbers play in; especially since the top 2 guilds will win an additional alliance defense and attack %!
    Also I don't see where you take into consideration our conquest attack increase or CP% increase???how is that calculated in?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How is it possible that two players in our guild, playing at about the same level, could have a difference of ~4200 in Hero Attack? One has 4775, the other 522.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b4davis View Post
    How is it possible that two players in our guild, playing at about the same level, could have a difference of ~4200 in Hero Attack? One has 4775, the other 522.
    Compare their Army Attack skills, I'm sure you'll find there the reason for the big difference. And let us know if this is the case, the more we share info like this, the better we can get an understanding on how the hero skills work.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    Compare their Army Attack skills, I'm sure you'll find there the reason for the big difference. And let us know if this is the case, the more we share info like this, the better we can get an understanding on how the hero skills work.
    Yes, please do post their skill numbers. I'm extremely interested.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Given the fight mechanics change, it would be fair to refund all skill points so they can be reassigned
    KA: Standy

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I noticed an increase of 17 hero attack points for every attack skill point I added when I leveled up (Lev 172 btw)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There is definitely a huge diff in the Army Att skills of the two, but I thought that Army Att was separate from Hero Att now?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    attack/defense skill points increase your here stats with about lvl/10. (so a L172 should indeed increase its hero attack with 17)

Post Count
    This 2 out of 3 thing is totally broken.

Army stats from Units needs to be worth more than hero equipment or army equipment.

I doubt this is feasible, but something like for every x% higher your unit attack is than your opponents unit defense, you gain a bonus point. Maybe every 20% higher? So if you are 0-19% higher, you get one point. 20-39% higher you get two points, and so forth. Keep equipment as it is now so that just being higher is 1 point with no bonuses. Same goes the other way, if your target's defense is higher than yours they get a bonus point for every 20% higher than you they are.

Most points wins, in the event of a tie then you can pull out this best 2 of 3 as the tie breaker.

Equipment should be the ace up your sleeve, not the whole hand.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    This 2 out of 3 thing is totally broken.

Army stats from Units needs to be worth more than hero equipment or army equipment.

I doubt this is feasible, but something like for every x% higher your unit attack is than your opponents unit defense, you gain a bonus point. Maybe every 20% higher? So if you are 0-19% higher, you get one point. 20-39% higher you get two points, and so forth. Keep equipment as it is now so that just being higher is 1 point with no bonuses. Same goes the other way, if your target's defense is higher than yours they get a bonus point for every 20% higher than you they are.

Most points wins, in the event of a tie then you can pull out this best 2 of 3 as the tie breaker.

Equipment should be the ace up your sleeve, not the whole hand.
    They want players to spend real cash getting their equipment high enough to win battles again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think it's interesting that Gree speaks of increasing competition, and all the whining here is clearly from the entrenched top players.

I thought the change was incredible. I found myself wishing I could contact the half of my guild that no longer bothers to fight wars due to our usual inability to beat any guardian let alone similarly-leveled players. It was a blast to actually fight again, and I think there's a solid chance some of my guild mates would play seriously again if they thought they could have as successful a war as we just did. Shoot, with a handful more active players this time they'd have been euphoric over our ranking.

Anyway, fellow posters might keep in mind that no matter how much cash you've sunk into the game, it's diminishing returns for Gree. Their financial health moving forward is much more about new players or non-spenders ponying up rather than hoping you guys keep your wallets open forever.