Conquest attack bonus not working.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Conquest attack bonus not working.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Conquest attack bonus not working.

I have I've a 50% conquest attack bonus and when I attack I somehow lose to a person 25% weaker........every time. There is no conquest defense bonus so....this bonus does not work. Please fix it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Conquest points aren't working either

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Taaaadah, please give this feedback to the game designers! Are you out of your (self edited)..... um Minds!!!! So let me get this straight. I work incredibly hard to build up an ID that does over 1.2B in attack. I am now regularly loosing to people less than half my stats. Why? because they have better unit Equipment (people with over 120K versus my 20K) and a tad better on the Hero Equipment stat. WAY TO WIN OVER THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF KA COMMUNITY. Why should I spend another dollar on this game.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Post Count
    make a list of what is working.... mabe thats easier....

let me start...

don't remember

Post Count
    Army attack means jack anymore. You can lose if your opponent has higher equipment than you even if you have 1 billion attack and you attack someone with 20 defense.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just tried to raid someone whose def was 100 mil higher but my equip and hero Attack were higher , I lost , so now I am more confused.players have been posting about Being raided by players 500 mil lower I was much closer than that

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I just tried to raid someone whose def was 100 mil higher but my equip and hero Attack were higher , I lost , so now I am more confused.players have been posting about Being raided by players 500 mil lower I was much closer than that
    You full attack power still counts...just they seem(no confirmation from gree) have added a few more details to the equation and kept it secret, everything is top secret with gree, very little transparency or forth coming info on major changes that would cause havoc

All these changes also hurt a sub community big, the company's who offer stat tracking to guilds, all there systems just got a overload with extra stat data.
    Last edited by Valid or; 11-16-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    You full attack power still counts...just they seem(no confirmation from gree) have added a few more details to the equation and kept it secret, everything is top secret with gree, very little transparency or forth coming info on major changes that would cause havoc
    Not that they keep it secret, they just don't care to tell us. During the AMA you can ask. Good chance they'll tell you what you want to know providing you are specific enough. They like to be as vague as possible.