DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank you for the AMA...ALSO

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Thank you for the AMA...ALSO

Taadaaah, Derez & Waffleking..

I still think what pretty much most of KA community is wanting is to see what %'s choose the outcome of a fight. What % does the system look at A/D UNITS, A/D EQUIP and if it looks at A/D Army at all in which I don't think it should look at the last one I posted since that's what damage we do to Monsters on the Maps BUT if it does can we PLEASE just get some simple %'s!!! I think that would really help us all out more than you know. So hopefully by next time we can see some of these because if not as are ALL still I'm same spot as before and that's lost with not on single direction of where to go or even start.

Also wanted thank all 3 of you for coming on the AMA to try to help us out. Just hope we can get more answers so WE the players who keep this game going, know what we need to do and work on to be successful in battles and throughout the game. Again thank you and hope to see y'all next AMA

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I did make a few final posts in the AMA chat after it closed. I am going to look at changing the battle outcome to go back to the originally intended results which should make it clear as to where you won or lost against another player in each of the three sets of stats. We will have to do some testing and I am not sure how fast it will make it into the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Derez View Post
    I did make a few final posts in the AMA chat after it closed. I am going to look at changing the battle outcome to go back to the originally intended results which should make it clear as to where you won or lost against another player in each of the three sets of stats. We will have to do some testing and I am not sure how fast it will make it into the game.

Thank you. And thank you for your time. Means a lot to the community of KA

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Locking this thread. Please refer to the AMA for answers regarding many of these and, as stated in the AMA, we'll set up another one right after Thanksgiving to clear up the remaining confusion.