What are new rules for attacking??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are new rules for attacking???

Post Count
    Here what i learned playing by my own.
    I hope i helped you with this info.
    This should improve your chance to win in battle:

When you attack a player by pvp :

After that you press "I" (info) icon in upper right corner as shown in pic and you should get info how much you need equipment to add into your army and allies:

By pressing that you get this:

This items you had filled from beginning of your game.
    But now you need to fill and this fields:

Calculations on the battle by pvp by pressing ? (Question mark) Icon
    You get info how now pvp works:

And this:

How can i fill those fields fast for the war?
    You have 2 options,one is by crafting,one is going to the store you should find this items as
    Shoes
    Head
    Artifacts
    Shown in pic:

And this:
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-14-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Dragcro

You forgot to mention that when buying the head, feet and artifact items, we need to tap 4,500 times to get them

Would have been nice, if they have told us this a few days ago, the way the game is lagging and buying 4,500 items will take a whole DAY

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Dragcro

You forgot to mention that when buying the head, feet and artifact items, we need to tap 4,500 times to get them

Would have been nice, if they have told us this a few days ago, the way the game is lagging and buying 4,500 items will take a whole DAY

you really need to buy 4500 items? my stats aren't changing when i buy more of them

[expletive deleted]
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Dragcro

It is cheap it costs 10 gold..

I don't know how much needed.You can always check it when you hit a rival by pressing info
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas HQ View Post
    you really need to buy 4500 items? my stats aren't changing when i buy more of them
    I did an experiment, and bought 100 basic masks (0/1) and 100 basic shoes(1/0), and indeed both my equipment attack and defense went up by 100 each. But this increase wasn't immediately visible, I only saw it after exited and came back to KA.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlarmorte View Post
    I am 270m attack and lose every time to someone with 199m defense, the only thing I can think of is their equipment defense is higher than my equipment attack.
    You are correct

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it seems to be like 40 30 30 (percent) unit attack, alliance attack and hero attack, I barely fought anyone above my level b/c of my lack of weapons collections (never needed them before and not old school like some that used to farm) I lost a lot of points in the war fighting smaller players. Alliance attack seems to be your total of attack items plus the attack from your 1500 armor also. A lot of players had 60 to 112k compared to my 28k on one char and 8k on the other. The hero attack is beyond me, my lowest char, the items add up to his score, gets no bonus for his attack skill, my 121 lvl char was pretty much the total of the 2, but my 152 was about double the stats added. I saw a lot of higher level guys with 3 to 4k. Seems to be level bonuses in there.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...on-explanation
    Not sure if someone posted this or not
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The team is working on putting together some more information to help clear up some of the confusion. We'll also be hosting another AMA next week so you can ask all the questions you want!
    O yeah? A little less talking and a lot more doing...........

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The team is working on putting together some more information to help clear up some of the confusion. We'll also be hosting another AMA next week so you can ask all the questions you want!
    When will this AMA be?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marabout Khidir View Post
    When will this AMA be?
    Look in the announcement forum from under the kingdom age forum list(main menu)

Yea I know not meany people relize they resurrected a forum that was almost dead.
    But they are useing it now for what it was created for and are not useing General that much but to reply to our questions and issues.
    Last edited by Valid or; 11-18-2014 at 08:04 PM.
    Daily player

Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Look in the announcement forum from under the kingdom age forum list(main menu)

Yea I know not meany people relize they resurrected a forum that was almost dead.
    But they are useing it now for what it was created for and are not useing General that much but to reply to our questions and issues.

I check Announcements everyday Valid or. But not much info there regarding any AMA, I'm afraid.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marabout Khidir View Post
    I check Announcements everyday Valid or. But not much info there regarding any AMA, I'm afraid.
    November 19, from 4pm PST-5pm PST
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1422508

Quote Originally Posted by aephlux View Post
    Thanks. I overlooked that one completely.