Kingdom Age - Current Known Issues with Update. - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Kingdom Age - Current Known Issues with Update.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stooper View Post
    Disagree uber, ppl in my guild from USA getting gold
    Lucky, no one I know has recived any gold, says its part of the reward, but it's a display glitch, no gold awarded
    And was confirmed as a display glitch by derez from gree's development team in the ama the other day.
    Daily player

Post Count
    I have doubled checked with player who claimed this, has now changed there tune, (thump thump thump) claim it was miss understanding,

Lurker
    Post Count
    The referral quest stopped working about a day ago.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Apologies for bombing this thread...

Tadaaah, an update please, in the MW forum.

...thanks for nothing in advance.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Welcome to the internet, you must be new here.

Also, no need to concern yourself for what it stands for because it certainly wasn't. No real answers were given. Just a bunch of sleight of hand and misdirection while dodging the important questions.
    AMA probably stand for articulate morons answer
    NO MORE FUN !

Exclamation Still Happens

Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    Your session is invalid. Please restart the game.
    Restarting does not help, reinstalled does not help
    I haven't been able to log in for at least 4.5 hours today with this message. Almost done with the EB event and now this - c'mon Gree let's get this sorted out!

Post Count
    Please fix the lag in the game. This game is so freaking slow. Collecting gold, buying equipment, browsing between tabs... COME ON!!

TaptapZzzzzZzZz: https://vimeo.com/113148467
    Last edited by JamieF; 11-29-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Please fix the lag in the game. This game is so freaking slow. Collecting gold, buying equipment, browsing between tabs... COME ON!!

TaptapZzzzzZzZz: https://vimeo.com/113148467

Yes, the lag is terrible! I accidentally sold a building the other day, and Carmen replied that "but we are not able to provide restoration of sold buildings. Please note that there is a confirmation button in the game to prevent such accidental actions from occurring, where an additional tap is required before the building will be sold."

The problem is that with the lag, the building was sold before I could see any confirmation button. And this was a LTB, so I can't even buy it again.

Not a happy Squirrel!
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Confirmation Button

LAG, This has happen to myself a couple times (lucky wasn't Maxed buildings) An idea on the confirmation button is to move the button off center and off to 1 corner. this would greatly prevent this problem.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am in total agreement, spent gems on a stupid crate that the top reward isn't even my lowest unit due to a frozen screen for like 3 minutes. It takes my iPhone 4 at least 4 minutes now to load the game, when I go to pick maps it takes about 30 seconds to load the screens to choose, to check profile, 30 seconds, to buy weapons, I won't even go there. Even hitting mobs and watching the animation is a pain, takes half an hour to beat down the bigger ones just from the lag. We really didn't need a graphics update, yeah the mobs look better since 2 updates ago, but I could care less. Maps are just one lil screen anyway. I also lose about 4 percent battery every time I load in, I can buy 50 boots before it lags so bad I cant stand it, then 4 minutes and 4 more percent battery to reload. And by all means we do not need a moveable background on bosses, that just makes more lag and makes me sick to to look at to be honest with the background moving around. Please before any more updates, work on the lag, give us an option to turn down the graphics just like we can turn off the weather which does help some. I have every option off and lag is crazy. I already upgraded my old ipod since I was told it wouldn't work anymore after update (it does btw, loads faster than the iPhone 4 and its a 4th gen stuck on ios 6. It however does crash trying to do trials, cant even hit something 3 times w/o being told I am out of sync, and won't even log into certain maps.

Lurker
    Post Count

Game center

U r lucky I logged off now cannot log in

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Yes, the lag is terrible! I accidentally sold a building the other day, and Carmen replied that "but we are not able to provide restoration of sold buildings. Please note that there is a confirmation button in the game to prevent such accidental actions from occurring, where an additional tap is required before the building will be sold."

The problem is that with the lag, the building was sold before I could see any confirmation button. And this was a LTB, so I can't even buy it again.

Not a happy Squirrel!
    I agree, it is unacceptable to refuse to restore a building because they put a confirmation button. Make it a setting to enable sell mode. No one wants to sell building anymore. It's only use was when you sold your manors to upgrade to BD10 for dragons when the vault was 330,000. Why can't it be done? Why, why, why?