Kingdom Age - Current Known Issues with Update. - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age - Current Known Issues with Update.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    CC seems to be running smoothly - for now
    IGN: HOE
    789-962-891

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deak548 View Post
    CC seems to be running smoothly - for now
    Hope it holds for you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    First, I want to say hello from Modern War land. Second, I really feel for you guys. I hope you don't get bent over the way we have with our update. 10 days and counting and most still can't get into the game. After being told daily the fix would be "soon", we were told today at least another two weeks. I've heard rumors Crime City was just as borked. Anyway, good luck. Maybe it's time we tried a cross game boycott.
    Boycott is pointless if you can't get in game or if everybody is already quitting because of the poor mismanagement of game updates.

Post Count
    Is it me or is collecting money from your buildings getting so slow? I already sold a building because of the lag. With quick tapping buildings you miss-tap or something because of the lag.

And i had to fill my inventory with a few hundred armor pieces. Takes about 3 seconds per piece bought..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have had two gemmers tell me overnight that this would be their last war. They spent tons of real money and now see a major level setting going on devalueing the money they have spent. Worse they need to do dumb things like buy 1500 shoes. The game has so much lag I accidentally spent 240 gems trying to buy shoes myself (1500 is a lot!). Jo customer comms, no thought to the money we have invested. No thought that maybe roll this out slowly and give time to adjust instead of having players wither quit or go crazy trying to catch up at once. This is the worst software debacle I have ever seen in any industry.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I don't see my bonuses for alliance increase or decrease, and I don't see my bonuses for conquest attack.
    Plus all the other crap mentioned in this post
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The biggest problem for me is the speed, or better the opposite of it.
    I need much too long to fight, to buy something or even to check my stats.

An other stupid thing is that the stats of the players are no longer in million. This improvement is lost.

And the number of allies shown in the graphic (stats) is only 30.
    The Red Baron TRB

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Data usage is through the roof. I've used .5gb in 6 hours.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No total of weapons to know how many of each you have, only that you need 3 per ally

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Yep. Tons of traffic being sent though my router from my ipad when only using Kingdom Age.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Thank you, I would not have noticed again till it was too late. This is the 2nd time data useage has skyrocketed, took them ages to fix it the first time. Last time cost me $100s to my isp, for their mistake. 400meg used since the update.(with work I am not logged in much.)
    If your on 3G, watch your data useage
    Daily player

Post Count
    BUG: When you buy a lesser strong weapon than you already have, this weapon is put as your hero equipped weapon. The checkbox auto select is on, but the last bought weaker item is in it. You need to uncheck then check it again.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GAME CENTER ISSUE !!!!!
    If you log out of Game Center you are not able to start KA
    It will "spin" for about 30 to 45 seconds then exit

Game Center sucks, and I never used it, when I did the update I log into Game Center to see if there was anything special with KA, but all was the same, so. I log out of Game Center because is annoying seeing the "welcome back xxxxx" banner everytime. I open KA and it does not open, I had to log back into stupid Game Center to be able to access KA

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I dont know if this has been reported but i had to change my hero's armor to a different one after the update because my hero lost his pants and got bald lol. Now i have to change to an armor which is not really nice looking. I think now there are lots more armor with visual bugs ie: no hair, no pants, no shirt

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    BUG: When you buy a lesser strong weapon than you already have, this weapon is put as your hero equipped weapon. The checkbox auto select is on, but the last bought weaker item is in it. You need to uncheck then check it again.
    Doesn't matter what you have the checkbox set to. No matter what, anytime I buy an item it is automatically equipped no matter what it's stats are.

Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    GAME CENTER ISSUE !!!!!
    If you log out of Game Center you are not able to start KA
    It will "spin" for about 30 to 45 seconds then exit

Game Center sucks, and I never used it, when I did the update I log into Game Center to see if there was anything special with KA, but all was the same, so. I log out of Game Center because is annoying seeing the "welcome back xxxxx" banner everytime. I open KA and it does not open, I had to log back into stupid Game Center to be able to access KA
    Seriously. Please unhook this damn game from game center. Nobody uses that damned thing anyhow.
    Last edited by the_bob; 11-16-2014 at 09:40 PM.