Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Status Of the Upcoming Heroic Mode

Hello Knights!

We know that you have been patiently and excitedly waiting for Heroic Mode, and recently have been wondering when it will arrive. In an effort to provide transparency, we would like to provide you with an update regarding this awesome new feature. We originally planned Heroic Mode to begin Wednesday, the 12th, however due to a few issues outside of our control (including the Apple iOS processing time) the iOS build was delayed. To ensure the best experience for both iOS and Android users, the decision was to start the event, simultaneously on both platforms. If all goes well, you will see Heroic Mode mid next week!

We thank you for your patience and understanding, We can't wait for you to see and experience the awesomeness that is Heroic Mode!

Sounds awesome but (there is always a but) some people still can't even access the game since the update with the first stage of heroic mode. Will this be fixed? We have been missing a number of our guild for the fusion war and also now the raid. Please fix this first.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Sounds awesome but (there is always a but) some people still can't even access the game since the update with the first stage of heroic mode. Will this be fixed? We have been missing a number of our guild for the fusion war and also now the raid. Please fix this first.
    Thanks
    I had the same problem I finally had to uninstalland reinstall

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Thanks
    Uninstall reinstall almost always works to clear these issues

If your account is not binded and you uninstall reinstall will you lose everything?

Black Chromatic Mantle? Maybe? Hope it's better then than the other starmetal armors...

heroic mode when???

When do the heroic mode com this week still waiting...

Supposedly today

Weekend: Raid
    Monday: Blitz war
    Tuesday: new epic boss
    Wednesday: Nothing
    Thursday: New Arena
    Friday: Possible Guild War

Clearly wednesday, besides they said that they wanted to release it last wednesday, but iOS was not ready.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

we are live

I'm surprised at how ridiculously hard they made the heroic version of the kingdom of darkness, but at least now the game actually has something for the high level players to work for

Not as hard as you though.

If you spend friends / potions / crystals wisely (at least being on iOS in which you get 100 crystals / day for free) you can achieve this without problem. Look.

Have a nice day ^^

Clementine, I have a request. I am thoroughly enjoying this event. I play this on both iOS and Android. While I do not need this armor on my iOS account, it will be great for my Android. That said, and after reading some additional comments on the forums, my request is that if Gree finds this addition to the game worth continuing (I hope you do), please consider not following the typical release of armors (i.e. releasing all mono elements, then releasing combo elements). The alternating of mono and combo elements would be nice and refreshing. I recognize that the next heroic would have an air armor, but please consider a combo armor containing air. Thank you for at least considering this request, and thanks for the heroic mode. It finally gives me something to do during the week!

How do you get 100 free gems a day?

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    Clementine, I have a request. I am thoroughly enjoying this event. I play this on both iOS and Android. While I do not need this armor on my iOS account, it will be great for my Android. That said, and after reading some additional comments on the forums, my request is that if Gree finds this addition to the game worth continuing (I hope you do), please consider not following the typical release of armors (i.e. releasing all mono elements, then releasing combo elements). The alternating of mono and combo elements would be nice and refreshing. I recognize that the next heroic would have an air armor, but please consider a combo armor containing air. Thank you for at least considering this request, and thanks for the heroic mode. It finally gives me something to do during the week!
    Would be nice, i agree. But correct me if i'm wrong i would think they would have at least the first couple heroic events already planned out, so asking them not to follow the norm would be too little too late at this point.😞