Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Well no overall announcements have been made in more than a few days. I hope it's the PVP event.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You didn't update your game. Any of them. Tough luck for your poor decision, because the recent update made battle health (epic boss, raid boss) separate from the health used in the battle for empire city.

Don't go spewing "facts" unless you actually know what you're talking about.
    I see you like picking fights with everyone. A lot of people didn't update due to the amount of glitches the update contained. You don't always have to be a smartass on here who thinks he knows it all. If people didn't update, there must have been a valid reason behind it, think about that next time before you go spewing "facts"

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkzy View Post
    I see you like picking fights with everyone. A lot of people didn't update due to the amount of glitches the update contained. You don't always have to be a smartass on here who thinks he knows it all. If people didn't update, there must have been a valid reason behind it, think about that next time before you go spewing "facts"
    I never claimed the update was perfect, but it most definitely separated boss health and battle health. If you avoided the update for any reason, that was your decision. It was clearly stated in the update notes that the health for war and bosses was being made separate, so if someone didn't update they have no grounds to complain about starting an event without full health because it was their own fault.

Now run along and go troll someone else. Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I never claimed the update was perfect, but it most definitely separated boss health and battle health. If you avoided the update for any reason, that was your decision. It was clearly stated in the update notes that the health for war and bosses was being made separate, so if someone didn't update they have no grounds to complain about starting an event without full health because it was their own fault.

Now run along and go troll someone else. Troll.
    Okay WEASEL, so if you know the update wasn't perfect then why are you being a nuisance for? People who updated couldn't even log into the game after updating so who in their right mind would update a game that they could then risk not even being able to play just to correct the battle health issue? You really have some serious issues troll.

Can we get an update on the scheduled events after the 3-day weekend battle?

Yes come on tell us what to expect next week. Or was that just a 1 off `

What is the next lt building?

Quote Originally Posted by RAMNUTS View Post
    What is the next lt building?
    Cheap 100m building or less, with ridiculous collection time, a ridiculous 20k reward with a ridiculous 1% atk/def mod.
    I hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Cheap 100m building or less, with ridiculous collection time, a ridiculous 20k reward with a ridiculous 1% atk/def mod.
    I hope that answers your question.
    I think this about covers it...