Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    -Triple Threat LTQ! Play through each action-packed LTQ and collect reward equipment at the end of each installment to continue the chain! If you missed an installment, head to the store to stock up on necessary items!
    Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    What are the necessary items in the store?
    I would also like to know what the necessary items are.

I understood Tadaaah's statement as meaning visit the in game equipment shop and buy items. I think many people would have thought the same thing.

Seeing as the equipment store hasn't changed for a very long time though, and none of the available items have any relevance to the LTQ, I am more inclined to believe "store" refers to the in-app purchase store, and "necessary items" means gold bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I am more inclined to believe "store" refers to the in-app purchase store, and "necessary items" means gold bars.
    lmao... on point
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    What are the necessary items in the store?
    If it is anything like MW, you can use gold to buy the final items needed for the LTQ parts (for Day1,2,etc...) in order to get the final sticker reward. This gives gold players the choice to either do the LTQ or just buy it.

I haven't looked, but if they are not already in the store (check Special section), the item for Day 1 will be there after Day 1 is over, when Day 2 begins.
    Line ID: clementine88

I love the part where he called the LTQ "action-packed". I can't calm down with all the adrenalin!

Why do you all refer to Taaadah as "him"? I thought when He/She first started there was a Q&A thread that inferred Taadah was female?

Always thought Tadaaah was a he.

I have no idea, really...but I thought that q&a thread shed light. Unfortunately the search function here is about as helpful as asking the mods for assistance.

Any answer what the item is in store?

Not correct

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Not enough.

Battle health is not boss health, so that claim is bogus. Second the point about "too soon" though. Either we gift some undeserving riff raff some free raid boss goal prizes, or we wait until we're allowed to remove them and cause unnecessary delay for 95% of the syndicate who are not being immediately removed from the roster.
    This last battle if you hit to the end you did not start out with full health , all 3 of my guys were just like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adamstang2005 View Post
    This last battle if you hit to the end you did not start out with full health , all 3 of my guys were just like that
    You didn't update your game. Any of them. Tough luck for your poor decision, because the recent update made battle health (epic boss, raid boss) separate from the health used in the battle for empire city.

Don't go spewing "facts" unless you actually know what you're talking about.

Item for the first part of ltq is under special tab, its the 3peater for 375 gold. That's what I was told anyway. I did not buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Aragon View Post
    Where can i find the chart that says what lvl boss has best chance for certain items?
    When u go to the summon screen, cick on "available rewards" for each individual level to see what your chances are to get various level rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe View Post
    May I say, what exactly happened to the 3week cycles. Where everything was calmer and I actually had a life ← True Story.
    I'm with you, weekends are now for SAs and battles. Needs to be spaced out a bit more.
    DMO is recruiting: 330-542-908
    Fair donation requirements, no gold required just dedicated active members.

Anyone know what sunset scuffle event is 11/30?

Anyone any more info if Sunset Scuffle is the new PvP. Event and how do I find out more info on this new event??