Do you now experience stalls in the game?

Since the 10Xauto update, my game stalls almost every battle for about 5 seconds. Meaning, my screen just freezes for those 5 seconds before it gets going again. If anyone else is experiencing this problem, please post here so Tadaaah can alert the developers and fix this bug.

I realize the update was supposed to help with game speed but it's now taking longer to finish battles with this silly stall

Yes, I've noticed the game seems to freeze for a second or two during just about every battle.

I'm not experiencing this at all, but Bazi confirmed the same issue on another thread. It might be device specific. I'm playing on the new iPhone 6 plus. What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    I'm not experiencing this at all, but Bazi confirmed the same issue on another thread. It might be device specific. I'm playing on the new iPhone 6 plus. What about you?
    I'm experiencing the issue on two different iPhone 5's

A player in my alliance complained in alliance chat about a 2 sec lag in battle. Tadaah will pass this along when he sees it, but in the meantime you should all submit a ticket.

Totally passing this along! Thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    A player in my alliance complained in alliance chat about a 2 sec lag in battle. Tadaah will pass this along when he sees it, but in the meantime you should all submit a ticket.
    I submitted a ticket as soon as it happened. But also brought in the forum as the squeaky wheel gets the grease

I get it on an iPad3, iOS 8.1. Sometimes the game just closes instead of a stutter, but fortunately I don't lose my energy when it happens, just need to start over.