Kilgore Hallowed Husk Feedback

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kilgore Hallowed Husk Feedback

Post Count

Kilgore Hallowed Husk Feedback

So, another EB, another small bevy of changes it seems.

For starters... thank you for keeping the Battle Potion Refills in the drop tables. Those are what allow some people who would otherwise not be able to complete the EB event try to do so, or be saved and folks who may not be loaded on gems can then help their guild better with Raid Boss events. So, that's a positive there, and we didn't even have to raise a fuss over it this time.

Next, the tiered unit chest drops for killing 1,3,6,10, et cetera. I'm assuming 100 is the only non-chest drop. Mixed feelings on this change. We already have a 3 tier, 3 units per tier (or items in some cases) as a chance reward for simply killing an Epic Boss, so... why did you introduce a chest? It almost seems like another chance item mimicking the epic boss kills is... somewhat lazy on your part. Another thing is that, [potentially] there's less gain per reward here, and that the prior tier of 'The higher you get, the better the rewards' is purely left to chance now. Definitely appears to be less stat gain overall, but that cannot be confirmed without heavy number crunching.

The separation of box and epic boss event, but still wrapping them together in a Master Slayer Quest... Why? This was senseless last time, and if you do the same of "GEM! Only way you'll get it" that seems silly. And I'm being extremely polite about it.

Kilgore also seems a bit... underwhelming when compared to bosses of the past, truthfully. His art is done well enough, but... it's maybe middle of the line, or a bit below it, when compared to previous bosses.

All that's on the top of my head at the moment.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Next, the tiered unit chest drops for killing 1,3,6,10, et cetera. I'm assuming 100 is the only non-chest drop. Mixed feelings on this change.
    The possible units from the chests are better than the straight up rewards given previously, even at the common tier, so I think it's overall a boost to the rewards given previously. If you're incredibly unlucky then I can see how you might actually end up with less than you would have from previous boss events, but that's also assuming that better chests don't drop at higher levels. I haven't gotten far enough in yet to see if this is the case.
    Last edited by the_bob; 11-20-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    The possible units from the chests are better than the straight up rewards given previously, even at the common tier, so I think it's overall a boost to the rewards given previously. If you're incredibly unlucky then I can see how you might actually end up with less than you would have from previous boss events, but that's also assuming that better chests don't drop at higher levels. I haven't gotten far enough in yet to see if this is the case.
    It seems a mixed bag. There's only 3 shots at the top tiered chest, and I got commons each time. Matter of fact, I received 2 rare drops from the early chests, then 1 uncommon, and the rest common (16 drops). Is it better than the previous system? Don't know. I think technically I got less raw stats from the chests. Good news is that Legendary seems to throw any chests out the window and gives units on the Lv 2,4,6,8, and 10 stages.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    EB seems mostly unchanged from the last few. I am happy to see Gree didn't futz this up when they made the stat changes. The last thing we need is this turning into a huge debacle like last war.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    in the AMA they hinted that EB will be changing in the future to make use of hero stats

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    It seems a mixed bag. There's only 3 shots at the top tiered chest, and I got commons each time. Matter of fact, I received 2 rare drops from the early chests, then 1 uncommon, and the rest common (16 drops). Is it better than the previous system? Don't know. I think technically I got less raw stats from the chests. Good news is that Legendary seems to throw any chests out the window and gives units on the Lv 2,4,6,8, and 10 stages.
    Yea, I was thinking of a different chest. The one from the EB quest sucks.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Just don't see why if hero equipment is becoming such a huge part of game why there isn't any equipment item drops in the EB!! Would have been a good way to help some get toes stats up

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please do not put equipment stat into EB. This will further demoralize players - so many are retiring already.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Please do not put equipment stat into EB.
    ...or war... or RB... or PVP... or any type of event.

Exclamation HELP!!

Anyone having an issue with this event? I went to kill boss #90 and the game just spun a bit but didn't register the kill. I tried a couple more times and then hit the retreat button. When I went back to the menu i could see that the boss had disappeared but I didn't get credit for the quest to kill #90. I summoned another boss and it was #91. Same story when I went to kill it - no kill action but the boss disappeared and the new boss is #92. I still have the quest for 90 bosses still up.

Am I getting credit for my kills here?