Need account help asap!!!!! Need a forum manager to message me !!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need account help asap!!!!! Need a forum manager to message me !!!

Need account help asap!!!!! Need a forum manager to message me !!!

Lost account due to a Apple hardware issue Apple restored my phone software and firmware it's been 3 days no answer I need my account back this isn't very good customer svc !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol someone is a Gree noob.

Unless your buying gree employee's a vacation home you can expect to wait anywhere between 3 weeks and never to have your problem fixed.

Actually I have been shafted by gree for 3yrs no noob here guess I'm really the dummy for that if it wasn't for faction friends I would have quit long ago so GREE stop shafting me and restore my account oh and btw stop send surveys and Rb issue responses to my tickets

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Could you send me your ticket number in a PM?

Yes I just tried to pm you It keeps re directing me to your member profile

Pm sent thanks

Any news on my account clementine

What is the hold up ???

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wondering if you've had any luck getting your account back? I'm in a similar situation, I sent tickets in but haven't gotten anything but automated responses. At this point I'm almost ready to just give up and email Apple

Absolutely not its been 4 days now since I sent my first of 38 tickets I know ppl can say what they want this game is a hobby and ppl do spend money on hobbies it obvious that our money spent isn't going to customer svc and programming lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You deserve not to be served. All those exclamation marks. Indicate no paitence, refrain from anger short tempered man.. Remain calm and wait until gree are able to assist you.

Haha guess so

Banned
    Post Count
    He might be retired by then too, Retired lol.

Lol could be true glad my faction understands no word yet at all no replies but some faction members have received replies about other things

Lurker
    Post Count
    After days of waiting I final got a response to my request tickets. . . .

Sadly, it had nothing to do with the fact that I was requesting to have my account restored and only told me to make sure I update to the newest version to get iOS fixes, great job driving away a paying customer Gree