GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 3.0 Status Update

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Any word on the equipment slots(army stats) for allies being fixed? Last I saw we were only allowed 30 max for each category.
    Hello Valid or

This is only a display bug. You are bringing the correct number of allies to all your fights. This is just something that is being displayed incorrectly and we will be fixing it in our next client build.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WaffleKing

so if we still bring 1500 units to battle (regardless of the display bug)
    does that mean we can buy 1,500 feet, head and 3,000 artifact (which you only have 1 of each in the store) to equip our 1,500 units?

Post Count
    I can't raid anyone. when I tap on a building or player the app instantly crashes.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I can't raid anyone. when I tap on a building or player the app instantly crashes.
    At least you get in
    I am getting "your session is invalid" and does not start lol

Post Count
    Attacking somebody during the war often results in a "not connected" message. So I restart your crappy app and see that it deducted the 25 health from me but there was no battle result. No win, no loss. It just wastes health for no reason.

You should all be ashamed for releasing this game.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    WaffleKing

so if we still bring 1500 units to battle (regardless of the display bug)
    does that mean we can buy 1,500 feet, head and 3,000 artifact (which you only have 1 of each in the store) to equip our 1,500 units?
    yes except for the artifacts. Your army units only bring in one of each type so it would be 1500 artifacts as well.Only your hero can have two artifact slots.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hello Jnsolberg. The team checked this out for you and things are operating as they should. When you are in battle it takes your hero equipment, army equipment, and army into consideration. If you lose in one more than you win in the others, you can lose the overall battle.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Jnsolberg. The team checked this out for you and things are operating as they should. When you are in battle it takes your hero equipment, army equipment, and army into consideration. If you lose in one more than you win in the others, you can lose the overall battle.
    So the way to win a war was changed without any pre announcement? What the heck is wrong with gree? These new rules void out hard work and makes war a mess. Congrats on setting this sinking ship aflame

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    war is messed up, first we cant log in and now we lose against players with half our stats!!! and were is the cp attack bonus gone to???

Post Count
    I have received 999999 of gold. Where is the reward? Where is it I'm asking!

Post Count
    I have lost to guy 30m lower def than my attack. Explain this GREEd. Have some courage to explain what you have done to that game.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    I have lost to guy 30m lower def than my attack. Explain this GREEd. Have some courage to explain what you have done to that game.
    Hello BW

If you post your player ID we will get to the bottom of this and get you an answer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    So... you just invalidated every cent I've spent on this game with one arbitrary decision by the development team to change the entire function of the game. Congrats on not even telling us anything about how the new status quo is supposed to be, and explaining exactly who it is that with 1.5 billion + attack, I am now capable of losing to someone with 1/100th that amount.

This entire crafting and 3.0 update was handled so miserably, I wasn't sure what it is that I've been looking at. It certainly isn't a company capable of success, not with this approach to things. downright furious, not to mention the further complications of the inane decision to launch v3.0 36 hours before war has resulted in a general lack of interest in this war due to the fact that half our guild can't connect, and the other half that can get in have limited to no ability to do anything in game.
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 11-14-2014 at 01:38 PM. Reason: language
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So I completed HRB for the conquest attack boost for this event. After that you changed the game to invalidate the boost. Do I go to you or Apple for my money back?

EDIT: OK, hands up, I did n't spend money. Gave that up months ago, but hypothetically some people will have, and so the point is still valid
    Last edited by Munseyspin; 11-14-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Post Count
    44-962-262
    Sorry I cannot upload screenshot but it seems to be some unreal restrictions to pic size