Thread: 3.0 Status Update

Post Count
    441-962-262.
    Sorry Waffleking

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The game is not the same anymore, I... I don't know what to say, I'm just sitting here trying to type words to tell you how disappointed I am with the new methods of calculating wins and I'm just shaking my head...It takes forever to calculate who wins a fight...

I don't even want to open the game.

disaster

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Jnsolberg. The team checked this out for you and things are operating as they should. When you are in battle it takes your hero equipment, army equipment, and army into consideration. If you lose in one more than you win in the others, you can lose the overall battle.
    Here is something I don't get. People are complaining that they loose to players 100M+ lower than their total unit attack vs the opponents unit defense. Hero attack and in the thousands, maybe 10k for really strong players. Equipment attack is in the 10k's, maybe 100k for strong players. How can these two combined cause a loss if there is a difference in 100's of millions in the total unit attack? Is there a some kind of % of win instead of raw numbers? As with raw numbers you can't loose from the two others types vs total attack. Could you elaborate your explanation a little more?
    Last edited by Silent follower; 11-14-2014 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Typo

Lurker
    Post Count

Can't get much worse!

Agreed uber! Crafting items suck something terrible, war is all jacked up, losing to people with much less stats...and the list goes on and on!! good job Gree....good job!!

Post Count
    Conquest Attack bonus doesn't appear to be applying any longer.

Post Count
    will the lag be adjusted in pvp? It's taking sometimes upto 90 secs for raids and war attacks. So much for a guild trying to organize a blitz.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This update is awful. It is slow, it is not fun, it is confusing, and it greatly devalues all of the stats that people have spend LOTS OF MONEY collecting.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dam6 View Post
    Agreed uber! Crafting items suck something terrible, war is all jacked up, losing to people with much less stats...and the list goes on and on!! good job Gree....good job!!
    I lost to somebody with 750m lower stats. Yes, 750 million.

What is the point of spending money on stats if Gree will make the irrelevant with a single update?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you all were trying to improve game I think you failed big time! If you were trying to convince 100 of the top 500 players to leave, you succeed.

This will push the game backwards and force many to retire

Post Count
    If we're going to keep this stupid "best 2 out of 3" then it should be changed so that Army unit stats counts for more than 1. There's no way that having 3x the attack than the other guy has defense should result in a loss under ANY condition, even if your equipment stats are lower.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    yes except for the artifacts. Your army units only bring in one of each type so it would be 1500 artifacts as well.Only your hero can have two artifact slots.
    First of all, thx for this info, as it obviously makes a difference in the game!

Having said that, it's pretty puerile to expect us to tap the hat/shoes/artifacts buttons 1500x each to supply our army.. you really couldn't set up some kind of "buy ____ amount" tab??
    Last edited by Shadows; 11-15-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Will get my 240 gems refunded that were accidentally spent when the game lagged while I was trying to buy headbands?

That was so much fun - tap 1500 times for headbands- a true gaming experience that made me feel so clever - not

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So gree's answer to declining gamerbase is to push more out the door with a confusing and buggy update released on the eve of war. I have had several guildmembers quit in the middle of war. Great job gree!

Post Count
    The Thorned Boots were given as 39/39 reward for raid boss and they are worth 19 att/ 8 def. How is this comparable to a unit worth over 100,000 att/ 100,000 def?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Angry Really

Look I have been playing this game forever you will lose many people over this hope I'm not one but you never know you basically at the start of a war changed everything in the game and no one I knows cares about shoes I would ask you to please remove crafting it is a huge failure throw a lot of gems at the faithful who stay and stop messing with a game we enjoy till you start tinkering IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT