Raid boss error - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Raid boss error

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

You can feel free to throw all of your hate my way. I'm ok with that; part of why I am here is for that. Yes, we know that the more errors and mistakes put out in game cause more distrust that is placed on the company. Yes, there are plans to help change this. Will you see them overnight? No, you probably won't start to notice them for quite some time (months even).

@Bobar: Yes, we are starting to listen more. Unfortunately, they can't just cancel everything. Yes, events that run on such a regular basis should be running with less errors. Yes, new features and major updates may have some kinks. The focus is on bringing you a smoother game with less errors. Yes, we know you won't start believing that until we show you with a series of events and updates with little to no mistakes (definitely no major mistakes).

@Night and Day: If I could code, I would, but my focus is you, the players.

@Shadow Demon: It is full of amazing ideas and we can't wait to take those back with us. We may be failing you and we really want to turn that around, but part of that will call for action from all of you. With that being said, I will not let you insult and tear down my colleagues. Not only would most people not say what is often deleted here never be said to a persons face, but I take online harassment very seriously and will not cultivate a community in which it is ok to tear down, threaten, or blatantly insult others. Not only do you destroy morale internally by not being constructive, but you also scare community members that are lurkers into not posting and not asking questions and not adding to what can be an amazing and wonderful place where people come together to share experiences and build life long friendships. So yes, you are expected to follow the Forum Code of Conduct and if you choose not to, eventually you will be banned.

I still firmly believe that you, the players, are the experts, the heart and soul, the most amazing part of our game. We want to create a place we can showcase that. That does not mean we won't have negative criticism, we will. But we can create a place where it is constructive. We will never talk down to you, and I don't want you to talk down to my team. They're all amazing people just like our awesome players here that care and love this game. Let's work together to turn this around.

@Adm. J: It's a room of like 300 Community Managers; learning from a few select individuals how they helped communities. No one has a consumer here, except maybe Salesforce. We're actually still here.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I hate to burst your bubble Tadaah but you ( GREE ) talk down to us all the time. Have you actually ever read the responses we get from customer support ? If not you should. Then you would never had said that GREE never talk down to us.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble Tadaah but you ( GREE ) talk down to us all the time. Have you actually ever read the responses we get from customer support ? If not you should. Then you would never had said that GREE never talk down to us.
    If that is the case, then we will push to change that asap.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's all trickle down tadaah. If people only had actually playing the game to concentrate on, there wouldn't be anything to turn around. This used to be a place where it was all help. But then the issues came. It's been downhill ever since (which was long before you came on board). Morale isn't low because of players behavior here. Nobody here has any hope anymore. After 10 days there is ZERO improvement. For all the summits in the world, if you have no control over the support teams that aren't, no control over the developers that can't fix anything, no control over what compensations are given, and no control over the pace of events, then there is really nothing you can do for us. Not your fault, but all those people you have no control over are destroying the communities confidence in your position to actually help us.
    Last edited by Adm. J(K96); 11-13-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    the text to the collect 18 is fixed

Lurker
    Post Count
    Some of our faction member have been working RB event. They reached Faction Regular 11/22.
    It calls for eliminating boss 5x at level 50. Problem: there's no Lvl 50 boss to summon. Only lvl 45 then skips to Lvl 55. TaDaah, just thought you could pass on this info.
    Thanks

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Getting the same message.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

You can feel free to throw all of your hate my way. I'm ok with that; part of why I am here is for that. Yes, we know that the more errors and mistakes put out in game cause more distrust that is placed on the company. Yes, there are plans to help change this. Will you see them overnight? No, you probably won't start to notice them for quite some time (months even).

@Bobar: Yes, we are starting to listen more. Unfortunately, they can't just cancel everything. Yes, events that run on such a regular basis should be running with less errors. Yes, new features and major updates may have some kinks. The focus is on bringing you a smoother game with less errors. Yes, we know you won't start believing that until we show you with a series of events and updates with little to no mistakes (definitely no major mistakes).

@Night and Day: If I could code, I would, but my focus is you, the players.

@Shadow Demon: It is full of amazing ideas and we can't wait to take those back with us. We may be failing you and we really want to turn that around, but part of that will call for action from all of you. With that being said, I will not let you insult and tear down my colleagues. Not only would most people not say what is often deleted here never be said to a persons face, but I take online harassment very seriously and will not cultivate a community in which it is ok to tear down, threaten, or blatantly insult others. Not only do you destroy morale internally by not being constructive, but you also scare community members that are lurkers into not posting and not asking questions and not adding to what can be an amazing and wonderful place where people come together to share experiences and build life long friendships. So yes, you are expected to follow the Forum Code of Conduct and if you choose not to, eventually you will be banned.

I still firmly believe that you, the players, are the experts, the heart and soul, the most amazing part of our game. We want to create a place we can showcase that. That does not mean we won't have negative criticism, we will. But we can create a place where it is constructive. We will never talk down to you, and I don't want you to talk down to my team. They're all amazing people just like our awesome players here that care and love this game. Let's work together to turn this around.

@Adm. J: It's a room of like 300 Community Managers; learning from a few select individuals how they helped communities. No one has a consumer here, except maybe Salesforce. We're actually still here.
    Tadaaah, thank you for this post, i have much more hope for the game now and i really hope that we as players can give you and your collegues more respect because you guys do work hard and i do believe that you are going to improve this game soon. I will stick around because of this.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Post Count
    Tadaaah, thanks for your response. Sounds good and your latest canceling of this WD-division things shows that there is a little hope.

In my opinion players are getting bored by so many events (lte are no longer events in fact but just standard missions). Do a fully functioning event every now and then. Give us some time to breathe in between.

Test your updates for a longer period and ensure they are stable.

Regarding the support: we are sending in problems but get standard answers without solving anything. Myself I have an unanswered ticket for weeks now.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736