Will the battle this weekend be canceled?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will the battle this weekend be canceled?

Post Count

Will the battle this weekend be canceled?

Hi,

I want to know if the battle this weekend will take place or if it will be canceled. For some reason it is impossible to win PvP when you attack someone, even if you are 10 times (or more) stronger - if this is not fixed before the battle starts it will be impossible to battle

Please, i think I'm not the only one waiting for an answer...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    well perhaps GREE wants this war to be the battles of the castles, cause that will be the only thing we can hit and "win" lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Hi,

I want to know if the battle this weekend will take place or if it will be canceled. For some reason it is impossible to win PvP when you attack someone, even if you are 10 times (or more) stronger - if this is not fixed before the battle starts it will be impossible to battle

Please, i think I'm not the only one waiting for an answer...
    If this release isn't rolled back poste-haste GREE will be losing lots of cold hard cash as well as many long-suffering addicts err I mean players!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    They are probably working their asses off to fix it. Since war starts tomorrow, it's kind of pretty much panic to get it fixed. I just wish they can learn from this NOT to release an update 1-2 days before war starts.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The frightening part is why do they need to learn - should be obvious -

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixia. View Post
    I just wish they can learn from this NOT to release an update 1-2 days before war starts.
    Gree didn't "learn" from the last time they did this. Would wager that it won't be the last time either. Here's the larger problem, no matter how messed up they make an update, people complain, yet continue to keep spending, so why would they change anything?
    I am personally amazed, because until I started playing Gree games (free player btw) I would have never guessed that a software company does not have dedicated "live" servers to test updates after a Beta has run.
    Sorry for rambling - short answer is NO - I don't expect this war weekend will be cancelled.
    Last edited by Deak548; 11-13-2014 at 03:52 PM.
    IGN: HOE
    789-962-891

Post Count
    no chance they canel...war + gems= were in the money....

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    no chance they canel...war + gems= were in the money....
    Why not make money, isn't that what business are supposed to do?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    Why not make money, isn't that what business are supposed to do?
    yep...I was just stating a fact that the war event is probably their best money maker.....they will not cancel it

KA: 630-568-270

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well nobody can login lol. Good as cancelled at this point

Post Count
    Gree! Are you trying to lose all of your customers?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    They should have cancelled it, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    They should have cancelled it but they wont. I have never seen Gree cancel an event. Only fumble through and hotfix to make it halfway work.

Post Count
    and again losing against ppl that are much weaker... great gree, makes it easy for m as founder to motivate my members

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is the worst example of managing something I have ever seen.

The potential for these changes look like it could take it to the next level and then to execute the rollout like this is so amateur it's infuriating

There is no information as usual and it's inconsistent across different peoples playing experiences - stats bingo and good luck!

I budget for a mountain per war - I can't win wars so I'm not spending. Not to mention our guild spent 5 days of 24/7 blitzing to finally win RBH and the reward is bonus cp for this war - that I can't score properly in - awesome! 5 days I won't be getting back there.

I also have 4 players who can't transfer since upgrading to the new iPhone - 4 players forced out of the game - all gem players, 2 in my guild for 1-2 years+

As the Founder in my guild - moral and trust is at an all time low - trying to convince people it's worthwhile is not easy when it should be fun.

Phlabagasted - angry - dismayed - fed up

I will struggle through and try my best but please make better decisions - make educated decisions that respect your game players and the work the put into the game. Try to understand the impact of your decisions - think like a game player - communicate - be accessible and value people, their time and the money they spend - respect them.