[Official Feedback] Crafting - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Official Feedback] Crafting

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Bob is right though, if the questions asked werent repeated so much it would be much easier to find information again.
    Forums are sometimes becoming a mess now.

Anyway, to the suggestion bit earlier for mobs to drop materials. Please don't, we already need mobs for gear grinding, which with current quests (trials) is simply impossible cause you need all the energy already.
    Another thing i don't understand is why there are no vouchers? Last cycles you nearly beated everyone senseless with vouchers, now there are none.

If you want to make gear an important role in this game, THEN GIVE US A CHANCE TO COLLECT DECENT GEAR!
    Vouchers were a one time thing, a promotion for the crafting building.
    You would rather do daily trails for one peice of material? when they allow us to lvl the building and give us higher end pieces to craft. Doing dailys will take a 1-2 weeks to gain the materials to craft one peice...now to me that crazy, and makes crafting useless. Let the materials drop from mobs, and make crafting useful to use to equip our troops.
    And that's what my post was about not the drop rate on gear or energy usage.
    Last edited by Valid or; 11-26-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Does anyone know whether there is a difference between common, uncommon and rare on the same type of material? Does it have an effect on the item crafted? Are they distinguished within the inventory? I have not been opening crates in case an update is needed to determine the difference...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Vouchers were a one time thing, a promotion for the crafting building.
    You would rather do daily trails for one peice of material? when they allow us to lvl the building and give us higher end pieces to craft. Doing dailys will take a 1-2 weeks to gain the materials to craft one peice...now to me that crazy, and makes crafting useless. Let the materials drop from mobs, and make crafting useful to use to equip our troops.
    And that's what my post was about not the drop rate on gear or energy usage.
    Never said I wanted trials for materials, I want trials for recieving a complete gear item like a sword, armor, helmet or shoes (like they did with the vouchers...).
    Getting materials from mobs is just a downgrade of getting a piece of gear from mobs now. (Those that are not from trials quest). So why on earth would you want that...

If vouchers were a one time thing then they should remove the image to the voucher in crafting building once it is collected.

@Rossta: doesn't seem like it. All materials of the same sort are just placed together in one item.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They are planing to remove them(vouchers)from the list, they made it clear it was a one time thing, and these items are rare if not unique. They were one time use. Am I surprised its not done yet...nope.
    Would rather have units as rewards for quests and trails.
    Gear as rewards for completing trails or quest chains is too slow when you need 1000s, even if they did make materials drop from mobs it would still take a lot of time to properly equip 1500 troops.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    In crafting workshop why are item att/def numbers displayed in different colors - white, green, red?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b4davis View Post
    In crafting workshop why are item att/def numbers displayed in different colors - white, green, red?
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...p-Item-Display

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    when can we upgrade to L10?

Post Count
    I decided to craft a Wizard Robe as an improvement over my current armor. I had the other materials but needed a Monk Robe. To get a Monk Robe I needed an Apprentice Robe. That was all fine, I crafted my Apprentice Robe and then used that to craft my Monk Robe. But then four things happened which I felt was wrong.

For some reason, my crafting produced an Epic Monk Robe instead of the plain Monk Robe. First gripe, the Epic Monk Robe can be used to craft an Epic Wizard Robe but not a plain Wizard Robe. That would be fine except that (gripe #2) the Epic Wizard Robe requires more materials than the plain Wizard Robe, felt like a bait-and-switch.

Eventually I accumulated the materials to craft my Epic Wizard Robe only to find that the cost was 651 gems! Gripe #3, the cost to craft an item (especially if it will require gems) should be indicated in advance, not only when all the materials have been procured. And, of course, gripe #4 is the cost of 651 gems, that's about $50 in real money! Just to get a slight upgrade to my armor? Insane.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2 things rossta249 about the rare items in crates, one item might be rare in a lower chest but common in a higher, they are the same quality, just easier to get in better crates. Also when you see the same item in a chest at different levels, common, uncommon, rare, you will notice when you get the uncommon or rare version you get multiples of the item, not just one. Again, same quality.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    I didn't know you people are actually crafting. Sad.
    NO MORE FUN !

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Would like a link to something that expains crafting. How you get materials without buying or getting from PVP. Like what creatures have of dropping what materials.

Thank you.