[Official Feedback] Crafting - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Crafting

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post

For the hundredth time (seriously, learn to read), the beta testers get to increase all their stuff to max for free. Gree claims it's all removed after the testing is over, but we know how competent Gree is at those things.
    I have read the posts, and have not seen anything from GREE explaining why these have not been corrected! You should learn to count, as I have only asked twice... And in two different forums!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok ...at total lost !!! Please if a post explaining how this crafting works post link ....

Stuck at lvl 1 craft building ...no clue how to upgrade ? No clue how this works ...

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    Ok ...at total lost !!! Please if a post explaining how this crafting works post link ....

Stuck at lvl 1 craft building ...no clue how to upgrade ? No clue how search this forum ...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...fting-workshop

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...on-explanation

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Hero-Equipment

These three links may help...

Post Count
    Stuck at lvl 1 craft building ...no clue how to upgrade ? No clue how this works ...
    Everytime somebody asks this question I will throat punch a kitten. Learn how to ******* read. FFS I even explained why literally two posts before yours. Jesus Christ on a bicycle, you people are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Karatefrog View Post
    I have read the posts, and have not seen anything from GREE explaining why these have not been corrected! You should learn to count, as I have only asked twice... And in two different forums!
    And you. Learn some reading comprehension before you post and make a fool of yourself.
    Last edited by the_bob; 11-18-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Post Count
    Has the date/time for the elustrious AMA been announced. I want to make sure I'm online for that and hope it lasts longer than 5 mins.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by discprodigy View Post
    Has the date/time for the elustrious AMA been announced. I want to make sure I'm online for that and hope it lasts longer than 5 mins.
    I'm sure you're already aware of this, but in case others missed it, here's the announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Summoners,

We'll be hosting an AMA tomorrow, November 19, from 4pm PST-5pm PST! Don't miss out on getting to ask all your questions on the new features, Hero Equip and Crafting.

We'll be joined by Derez and WaffleKing! Remember to tell your friends and join us!

Thanks!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Asking once

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Leave your comments and feedback here! Thanks!
    Is there anyway you will remove crafting my 6 accounts are waiting for a answer if I'm starting a new game it will not be this one and yes I do use money and knew it was dumb from the start but never have asked any of my guilds to gem I have lost way to many friends to his game first it was time then it was updates messing up I have stuck it out but not sure want to start over on a game where they do not care about the people playing paying or not thanks for messing up what was a awesome game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It sucks and wayyyyyyyyyyy to time consuming!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another... Worst idea gree did! I'm sure with the history of mistakes... Many more to come.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There's nothing wrong with crafting.
    But the way the materials are collected, now that was a bad idea.(way too slow to be of use)
    Questing for materials has to be the slowest way to gain mats needed and way too ramdom when opening boxes.
    Give us some map zones that we can gather the materials, let the materials come from mobs as a drop(would be nice to know what can drop from what critter)
    And return the ltq's to award units or gear.
    Daily player

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    There's nothing wrong with crafting.
    But the way the materials are collected, now that was a bad idea.(way too slow to be of use)
    Questing for materials has to be the slowest way to gain mats needed and way too ramdom when opening boxes.
    Give us some map zones that we can gather the materials, let the materials come from mobs as a drop(would be nice to know what can drop from what critter)
    And return the ltq's to award units or gear.
    There is everything wrong with crafting in my book it completely changed the way the game is played and right at war time huge mistake and poor timing and do they care nope looking for new game now lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post
    There is everything wrong with crafting in my book it completely changed the way the game is played and right at war time huge mistake and poor timing and do they care nope looking for new game now lol
    Nothing wrong with crafting. It's here to stay so get used to it or just delete the app already.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Everytime somebody asks this question I will throat punch a kitten. Learn how to ******* read. FFS I even explained why literally two posts before yours. Jesus Christ on a bicycle, you people are dumb.

And you. Learn some reading comprehension before you post and make a fool of yourself.
    Really The Bob??? Well don't read posts or answer post if think stupid ! Questions here are not directed to you, was for a moderator or some one that can help! If you can not provide helpful answers then shut it ... That's what forum for ...to help, to ask questions. I play all Gree games since start spend money , don't give a crap about your opinion assuming peeps don't read up. I do read forum ...it's post like yours that take up space and ya waste time reading! It's a new event and confusing for most ...help if ya can if not move on and let others help!

Post Count
    Really The Bob??? Well don't read posts or answer post if think stupid ! Questions here are not directed to you, was for a moderator or some one that can help! If you can not provide helpful answers then shut it ... That's what forum for ...to help, to ask questions. I play all Gree games since start spend money , don't give a crap about your opinion assuming peeps don't read up. I do read forum ...it's post like yours that take up space and ya waste time reading! It's a new event and confusing for most ...help if ya can if not move on and let others help!
    You're a liar and a bad one. You don't read otherwise you'd have seen that question asked five hundred thousand times before.

For every time someone asks this question without reading, I will throat punch a kitten.

Please read before you post. Think of the kittens.
    Last edited by the_bob; 11-29-2014 at 08:20 AM. Reason: LOL! you guys are so cute.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Bob is right though, if the questions asked werent repeated so much it would be much easier to find information again.
    Forums are sometimes becoming a mess now.

Anyway, to the suggestion bit earlier for mobs to drop materials. Please don't, we already need mobs for gear grinding, which with current quests (trials) is simply impossible cause you need all the energy already.
    Another thing i don't understand is why there are no vouchers? Last cycles you nearly beated everyone senseless with vouchers, now there are none.

If you want to make gear an important role in this game, THEN GIVE US A CHANCE TO COLLECT DECENT GEAR!