[Official Feedback] Crafting - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Crafting

Post Count
    EVERY. SINGLE. VOUCHER.

Bloody failure. I mean, really? Not a single bonus, stats are pathetic still in comparison to armor and weapon, and some of these vouchers came from some nasty quests...

Downright bloody disgusting.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Ok.. WHAT happened to the vouchers? They were really hard to get... what a waste of time / energy and money this way!

I feel ashamed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    How do you unlock upgrading the crafting workshop to level 2?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    As you hardly ever get any positive feedback, I just wanna say I love this new feature! It's great to be able to choose what I want to craft and equip my hero with

Although I agree that the vouchers we got, for many of us it was crap you could have had at least one really good item among those But sure, for new players and those who haven't played very long the vouchers were great Hoping for better stuff for myself in the future

Post Count
    The materials tab item is locked: upgrade building to lvl 2. This cannot be done. Great..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So far so good for one of my accounts - I have also noticed an increase in damage against enemies while doing the trials - that is nice . However , the crafting work shop is not available in the store for my other account and I logged off / on on wifi repeatedly

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    So far so good for one of my accounts - I have also noticed an increase in damage against enemies while doing the trials - that is nice . However , the crafting work shop is not available in the store for my other account and I logged off / on on wifi repeatedly
    Close the game and restart. If that doesnt work. Hard close it and reopen. If that doesnt work, restart your device.

You might have to stay in game for a while before doing anything of the above so KA can download the necessary data. I was able to build it with just closing the game and start it again.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    How do we differentiate between the different "quality levels" of the same material? I have opened materials crates and received common, uncommon and rare versions of the same material, but my inventory screen only shows a single total for the material type, no breakdown of quality levels.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I started a mini about a month ago. So only collected 5 vouchers. So that's 5 minutes of crating. It improve against its performance by 5% I think maybe more. Maybe the crafting benefits the low level players as the trials benefits high level players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    With the vouchers I've gotten (and I have most of them) I've been able to up my pve damage by roughly 80 damage (average 400ish to average 480ish.) I'm happy with this. It helps finish quests faster with less hits, less waiting for regen and less gems to refill energy. If it took 8 hits to kill something, and now it takes 7, think of how many mobs you've killed and the long term effects of this upgrade.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Tadaaah

can you please let us know how to be able to upgrade the crafting bulding to level 2??

how do we unlock it ??????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Crafting sucks. Get rid of it and go back to the old version of the game. As others have said, it is an utter failure.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

You really want our feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Deak548 View Post
    Had to restart 3x but it finally worked.
    Remove it now

Post Count
    Tadaaah,
    Please explain how some people have L10 crafting workshops, when the rest of us cannot even get to L2!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karatefrog View Post
    Tadaaah,
    Please explain how some people have L10 crafting workshops, when the rest of us cannot even get to L2!
    For the hundredth time (seriously, learn to read), the beta testers get to increase all their stuff to max for free. Gree claims it's all removed after the testing is over, but we know how competent Gree is at those things.