[Official Feedback] Crafting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: [Official Feedback] Crafting

Threaded View

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Bob is right though, if the questions asked werent repeated so much it would be much easier to find information again.
    Forums are sometimes becoming a mess now.

Anyway, to the suggestion bit earlier for mobs to drop materials. Please don't, we already need mobs for gear grinding, which with current quests (trials) is simply impossible cause you need all the energy already.
    Another thing i don't understand is why there are no vouchers? Last cycles you nearly beated everyone senseless with vouchers, now there are none.

If you want to make gear an important role in this game, THEN GIVE US A CHANCE TO COLLECT DECENT GEAR!
    Vouchers were a one time thing, a promotion for the crafting building.
    You would rather do daily trails for one peice of material? when they allow us to lvl the building and give us higher end pieces to craft. Doing dailys will take a 1-2 weeks to gain the materials to craft one peice...now to me that crazy, and makes crafting useless. Let the materials drop from mobs, and make crafting useful to use to equip our troops.
    And that's what my post was about not the drop rate on gear or energy usage.
    Last edited by Valid or; 11-26-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Daily player