GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Hero Equipment

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

[Official Feedback] Hero Equipment

Hey guys,

Leave your feedback and comments here! Thanks!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This also failed. Read the complaints.

Post Count
    Jesus Christ, congrats on BREAKING THE GAME 36 hours before Conquest! No one can win a SINGLE FIGHT OR RAID. Like, seriously. 1.5b attack, and it doesn't mean crap anymore.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Major Fail !!!!!!!
    I did the update and attack someone my stats 700k his stats 250k, still lost, BUT notice that my weapon ATK was only 60, while his ATK was 465 and DEF was 64, so I guess that when you attack someone ONLY takes into consideration the ATK of your hero equipment and NOT your STATS

because it used to be that a 700k would Always beat a 250k DEF since attaks were based on STATS, but seems now they are ONLY base on what equipment you are wearing

Very ad idea, now you are gona have tons of players that have spent TONS of Real Cash, very angry because after all their spending, now they are "not strong" enough to win fights if they have not so good equipment

Very bad idea Gree

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This has nothing to do with Hero Equipment because have not updated game. But Gree's end has changed and I can no longer raid without losing to players 10x weaker. And it's not just me. Please consider NOT updating game right before war because this nonsense happens every time.��

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well even with the equipment set as before the damage done to mobs has dropped considerably.
    This has also influence on the available rewards for the trials, so I am wondering is this change in attack damage permanent because of a change in calculation or is it a mistake?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeydoc View Post
    This has nothing to do with Hero Equipment because have not updated game. But Gree's end has changed and I can no longer raid without losing to players 10x weaker. And it's not just me. Please consider NOT updating game right before war because this nonsense happens every time.��
    I see your point
    I have not done the upgrade and attack a rival and also raid it him
    my stats 1b his DEF 100m
    I won the Raid
    I lost the attack

WTH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Well even with the equipment set as before the damage done to mobs has dropped considerably.
    This has also influence on the available rewards for the trials, so I am wondering is this change in attack damage permanent because of a change in calculation or is it a mistake?
    In the new version, equipment is allotted to 6 slots instead of two (weapon/armor). It also now seems possible to change the weapon/armor/etc. that is currently active (before only your best was active). As this means you have to choose which equiment you want to be active, it seems that, after updating, all slots are initially empty hence the low mob damage. Just go into your equipment tab and hit the auto assign button to populate the slots with available equiment and your mob damage should be back to normal.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Will war be delayed current bug makes fighting impossible

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Will war be delayed current bug makes fighting impossible
    Short answer - NO! Prepare yourself for a stress filled, bug filled weekend, if war is that important to you. My suggestion, take the weekend off, don't spend any $$ on KA.
    IGN: HOE
    789-962-891

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We really need the option to buy multiple items at once. It sucks to have to tap 1,000 times to get enough artifacts to fill your army. You also need to sort the store buy equipment type.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the update sucks, crafting sucks, sorting stuff in the store sucks, losing battles against people with 1.5 billion less in stats sucks, getting locked out of the game sucks...all in all you guys put a lot of work into something that completely sucks. thanks for trying, please do not come again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The update sucks. Get rid of it. All of it. As others said, it is a complete failure.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Fail is an understatement, this is silly

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The new hero euipment is nice to have.

(The performance of the update is a desaster)
    The Red Baron TRB