[Official Feedback] Hero Equipment - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Official Feedback] Hero Equipment

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The only thing I dont get is how my hero def is lower than 1/2 of my guild when I have the stronger weapons and armor and more of them

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Battle bug-
    In battle the results screen shows total defense , but the equipment and hero values are the opponents Attack values not their defense values. You have to tap on the red opponent square to see their profile and then you see their defense

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Since there is no "army equipment" thread, I'll post this question here...

You have provided basic shoes, basic mask, and basic artifact to buy... out of curiosity, why does one of your armor units (basic shoes) only provide attack boost and your only weapon unit (artifact) provide only a defensive boost? no huge biggie, just doesn't make that much sense...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Tadaaah......

If y'all are gonna make it where SKILL POINTS actually play a part now on ATTACK/DEFENSE why can't you all do like y'all did in LAW when it first came out where you can reset your skill pts for a SMALL fee since
    This is getting applied this LATE into most of our KA careers. Or how about KA company show some REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and give us ONE TIME to reset them for FREE then after that charge GEMS of some kind to make a change.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaDon View Post
    Tadaaah......

If y'all are gonna make it where SKILL POINTS actually play a part now on ATTACK/DEFENSE why can't you all do like y'all did in LAW when it first came out where you can reset your skill pts for a SMALL fee since
    This is getting applied this LATE into most of our KA careers. Or how about KA company show some REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and give us ONE TIME to reset them for FREE then after that charge GEMS of some kind to make a change.
    This is a great idea!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I am tap tap tapping over and over to get enuff basic shoes, basic face mask, and basic artifact to equip my 500 allies x 3 (supposedly, because it only shows 30), and it is Soooo S L O W trying to catch up to my tapping, and I have to close and reopen the app after only buying, say, 20 so it will speed up again. And then, every time I buy more basic equipment, my hero's equipment gets replaced by a basic piece and I have to fix it back again to a piece I crafted.

It would be great if we had a way to buy multiple pieces at a time. And please fix the problem with the hero equipment changing when it shouldn't. I don't yet know how I like the changes to hero equipment, but I'm giving it a shot.

Also I can't figure out how to get a better sword--long-time problem not fixed with this update.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have a question as to why the numbers of some items to choose from in the Crafting building are white print, some red and some green? What's the significance of the different colors?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha.Banshee View Post
    I have a question as to why the numbers of some items to choose from in the Crafting building are white print, some red and some green? What's the significance of the different colors?
    The reason is painfully obvious. Go look again.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha.Banshee View Post
    White is the same as what you already are equipped with. Green is higher than your current equipment. Red is lower.