DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs and questions with new update

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossta4249 View Post
    Is the Crafting Workshop available yet? I have upgraded to V3.0 but I cannot see it in the unit buildings...
    No, but we don't need more bugs at the moment

Post Count
    Gree still sleeping? Think we really need some information about this problem! War is impossible atm - so please give us at least some information if you already realized the problem

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Tadaah just made comments threads in the announcement section.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We'll send this over. There are feedback threads for the new features specifically in the announcements section. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Given Gree's track record with this kind of thing, it's likely that the "automatically lose all fights" bug will persist for a bit and that they will not roll the app back so that this coming Conquest will be an utter failure.

If this happens, Gree, you know as well as anyone else that it will irrevocably damage the game's population. You're already hemorrhaging players as it is, but if these bugs are still here when Conquest starts tomorrow then you can order the tombstone because it's over.
    Gree, I suggest you read the above comment. Print it out and tape it all over the place down there in HQ. Tape it to the Dev's computer screen. There should be a since of urgency with this fix. You have 27 hours to unscrew this game. When the wars start tomorrow and we cannot attack players this is what will happen.

Hopefully this is a simple fix but if its not you are in trouble. Next time, don't release anything a day before a big event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We'll send this over. There are feedback threads for the new features specifically in the announcements section. Thanks.
    Understood, but this is not new features. I did no upgrade and cannot raid ANYONE!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    whatever was changed overnight has totally screwed the game, every player whether they have done the upgrade or not is affected. really Tadaaah we need this fixed with a sense of urgency its pretty much impossible for anyone to win against 99% of opponents in any kind of PvP attack/raid.
    Honestly how do you see this playing out during war ??? you think anyone is going to fight if they cant win against 99% of their opponents. I`ve seen some truly stupid and disastrous updates in the years ive played this game but this one truly takes the biscuit.
    Has anyone at Gree HQ got ANY common sense ??? releasing an update like this within 48 hours of war after some half-assed beta testing and the release still contains all the bugs you had reported to you by the beta testers........
    GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    895 million attack against 63 million defense : I lost
    During war i can try mega attack hahahahah
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    when Conquest starts tomorrow then you can order the tombstone because it's over.
    Didn't you watch the latest SouthPark episode? Those people are addicted and committed. They don't have the will power to stop spending no matter how terrible or boring the game is. These freemium games are worse then gambling because you can't even win some of your money back!

Edit: Actually it's last week's episode (S18E06). Watch it if you haven't, it's so funny!
    Last edited by Ryosaeba; 11-13-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    895 million attack against 63 million defense : I lost
    During war i can try mega attack hahahahah
    Try 1.5 billion versus 30 million. Lost that one.

Just deleted the app, I've had enough with this nonsense.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    I can say no more than what has already been said. I did not read all the posts, but it seems like you ruined your game. A very important feature of this game is now completely tainted and people are walking away.

How idiotic was this to add a feature and screw everything up the day before war?

Post Count
    Any new feed back please post here. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...dback-Crafting

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    It seems all the beta testers do is reap rewards, like getting to immediately upgrade the crafting building to level 10 for one gem. They certainly aren't providing any constructive feedback to Gree.
    Beta testers provide lots of feedback and they do good job making the game better.
    Some bugs can be found in beta,some during live version.
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Suggestion for future updates

This may seem like a silly idea, but DON'T release an update right before war. It hasn't worked in the past and isn't working now. All it does is drive players away from one of the events most look forward to each cycle.

Post Count
    Please provide feedback on this 2 threads:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...dback-Crafting
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Hero-Equipment

Thanks Tadaah ,and thanks to Totalwar for posting the link too.
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-13-2014 at 09:15 AM.
    [FK] TITAN