Bugs and questions with new update

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs and questions with new update

Post Count

Bugs and questions with new update

My hero attack when hitting mobs gone down to 300 to 400 was 450 to 550.i used gems and all my hero points to get my hero attack to where it was please fix.

Any new feed back please post here. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...dback-Crafting
    Last edited by Totalwar; 11-13-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Post Count
    some of my our members did the upgrade... now they lose against ppl half their stats
    This has to be fixed very soon or the battleweekend has to be canceled!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    just a round up of what I am reading here and there:

- raiding or attacking people will always result in loss even if you are 1b stats versus 10m stats
    - trials rewards are worse
    - damage to mobs going down from 400 to 66

Lurker
    Post Count
    The damage gone down cos with the new usate , weapons and armors are desapeared

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A loss once in a while is expected, but the rate it is happening is way to high, a few people have not won a battle in awhile now.

They might be prepping for the crafting release, and something went wrong, and it hit hero strength and pvp.
    We are stuck like this and waiting for a good few hours before we get answers, Gree dose not wake up for awhile yet.
    Last edited by Valid or; 11-13-2014 at 01:16 AM.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    - raiding or attacking people will always result in loss even if you are 1b stats versus 10m stats
    I see I'm not the only one with that problem. Well, I'm waiting for any response from GREE.

Post Count
    Hello all!
    Post here your feedback and any problem you find with the new update.
    Keep the conversation on the topic.

Thank you

P.s.Tadaah or Clementine will respond later
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    hi guys,

I'm experiencing a whole lot of weirdness... first thing i have 305 allies but at the army stats page it shows I only have 30 units... (it should be 915 -> 3 units per ally).

Then, I attacked a lvl 60 (i'm 62). This character has def(units) of 4.2m and my att(units) is 7.8. This lvl 60 doesn't have att nor def on equip and hero (which I have) and he has less allies then i have.. and I lost the battle 3 times in a row. I also tried it on the characters that I fought and won yesterday and in all incidents I lost...

Like I said, a whole lot of weirdness going on.. hope this is just the bug that Gree is going to fix up soon..

cheers.
    KA ID 859-616-787

Post Count
    I have 100m attack and just lost from someone with 1.5m defense... Great!

Post Count
    My mob attack damage is severely lowered after updating (I have equipped my stuff). Previously, I was getting max damage around 475 and averaging closer to 410-420. Now, my max seems to be about 325 averaging around 300.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ok the hero's strength adjustment is not being added to the attack score

I'm not caring for this not being able to raid!!!

Post Count
    Having the same problems - only counting 10 allies, losing to opponents with 1/10 of my attack - definitely not good coming up to a war weekend. Please give us an update on when this will be fixed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PoleDanceGeek View Post
    Having the same problems - only counting 10 allies, losing to opponents with 1/10 of my attack - definitely not good coming up to a war weekend. Please give us an update on when this will be fixed!
    Same here! If I attack instead of raiding an opponent my additional allies and attack do not appear. I've bought up artifacts, footwear and helmets/head wear and it has had NO affect on my defense/attack!

Post Count
    Given Gree's track record with this kind of thing, it's likely that the "automatically lose all fights" bug will persist for a bit and that they will not roll the app back so that this coming Conquest will be an utter failure.

If this happens, Gree, you know as well as anyone else that it will irrevocably damage the game's population. You're already hemorrhaging players as it is, but if these bugs are still here when Conquest starts tomorrow then you can order the tombstone because it's over.