Bugs and questions with new update - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bugs and questions with new update

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Do you really still believe they read what we write here? Sorry, but Tadaaahs answer was again a proof that they don't care about what's going on in the game...
    Why should we write something in the feedback section? The game is not working anymore!
    Tadaah readed this thread and the other ones for feedback on crafting and hero equipment in announcement section.
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-13-2014 at 11:19 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    When I click on the info tab for equipment - it shows that I only have 10 allies instead of the 500 I should have this could be part of the problem gree

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    When I click on the info tab for equipment - it shows that I only have 10 allies instead of the 500 I should have this could be part of the problem gree
    Luna
    That is true for those that updated the game, I am shown also 10 allies thus I can only take a max of 30 units to battle, and that is the MAX I can take even though I have more than 10 allies

for those that did not update (my other game) I still show that I have 500 allies and that I can take 1,500 units to battle
    I can win raid, but lost an attack to a rival with 110m DEF to my 1 billion ATK

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys, the teams are working on a fix. We'll update more later.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    How late? War approaches.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Please provide feedback on this 2 threads:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...dback-Crafting
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Hero-Equipment

Thanks Tadaah ,and thanks to Totalwar for posting the link too.
    THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EITHER OF THOSE!
    I have not updated, No crafting available.
    This needs to be reverted ASAP. Fallback to the prior server side version ASAP!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade (BFF) View Post
    How late? War approaches.
    I would guess they will update us in 24/48 hours unless it's fixed. It should be fixed by war as its a major bug for pvp.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thank you very much. I have lost the whole day of raiding. Due to that I have no chance to upgrade my slaughter house to lvl10 before war.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The problem may be the number of allies, mine is down to 30, the same for others of my guild
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    The problem may be the number of allies, mine is down to 30, the same for others of my guild
    Profile shows 500, click the little i button and it says 30 units. In fact, everything on that page says 30. Good place to start looking for the problem.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    I don't understand why we should post in those feedback threads, they are for Crafting and Hero Equipment. These post are related to the bugs in the recent update. Maybe the post related to the decreased damage to the mobs should go there but the pvp stuff is unrelated to crafting and hero equipment. Maybe create a feedback thread for the new update?
    Cause they're morons? either that, or they don't read things through before jumping and trying to wave around their moderator stick like it's something important?

Seriously though, there's quite a few issues, namely the entire breaking of the PvP system, and < 36 Hours before war. I know that they're 'looking into it,' but they should have timed this update better, and done a more thorough QC of the update before releasing it. It should have at least caught the glaring PvP issues that are ongoing.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Cause they're morons? either that, or they don't read things through before jumping and trying to wave around their moderator stick like it's something important?

Seriously though, there's quite a few issues, namely the entire breaking of the PvP system, and < 36 Hours before war. I know that they're 'looking into it,' but they should have timed this update better, and done a more thorough QC of the update before releasing it. It should have at least caught the glaring PvP issues that are ongoing.
    The reason the Mods were directing you there is because these issues were caused by the new update.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    WaffleKing has a special announcement he's going to be posting for y'all in a little bit. Look for it in the announcement section. Apologies for not having more updates today; we're at a convention to learn how to make this community better for all of you.

EDIT: The announcement is up. The KA team cares deeply for you, the players, and the game, as do we. Even if we don't respond to the thread or you feel it is a copy and paste response. There are reports, feedback docs, discussions based upon all the posts we read here and on other channels.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    Beat me to it. I was about to add the link: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Status-Update