Bugs and questions with new update - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs and questions with new update

Post Count
    I'm not raiding for fun. I'm collecting gold to upgrade my slaughter house before war.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Several reports of the same issues detailed above from players who ran the update and players, like myself, who did not run it.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    so I take the bug is with the new update??? i'm urging my guild members not to update.
    KA ID 859-616-787

Post Count
    I haven't upgraded yet but already lost few hours of raiding due to that bug.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedG View Post
    so I take the bug is with the new update??? i'm urging my guild members not to update.
    Just checked on my iPad which hasn't been updated yet and the same thing is happening - doesn't appear to be completely upgrade related. Raiding is failing regardless of stats.

Post Count
    I can't raid anyone and not because of any stat bugs. One hit and crash. Every single time. No exceptions.

Thanks, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm astonished to learn that Gree has Beta testers!! Whatever next? QA?
    Sack the lot.

Post Count
    I did the update and my damage to mobs has gone from 400 to barely 150... And I'm in middle of a level 13 trial... Easy! Seriously, people from Gree, do something!

Post Count
    Perfect I love this new feature! No one have raided me for all day! Now Gree give me a break from KA and I don't have to collect buildings all day. Now I can collect my buildings whenever I want without fear someone will raid them. Thank you!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigertiger55 View Post
    I'm astonished to learn that Gree has Beta testers!! Whatever next? QA?
    Sack the lot.
    It seems all the beta testers do is reap rewards, like getting to immediately upgrade the crafting building to level 10 for one gem. They certainly aren't providing any constructive feedback to Gree.

I am a beta tester. I reported the issues about stats and raiding (attack). It seems my report got ignored. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    It seems all the beta testers do is reap rewards, like getting to immediately upgrade the crafting building to level 10 for one gem. They certainly aren't providing any constructive feedback to Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Server update needs to be rolled back!

I didn't do the update, but at >500m attack, I am unable to beat a 14m attack. WTH?

Plus, my teammates are reporting damage against mobs being rolled back due to "potential hack" which they haven't done.

This needs to be rolled back asap, or war will be a disaster.

As a rule, gree, please do not release code immediately before war. It's always buggy. As paying customers, we'd rather see changes after war events complete in order to maximize repair time.

In this case, you need to revert to the prior server side code base asap!
    Last edited by Gal; 11-13-2014 at 07:29 AM.

Post Count
    seem like a constant cycle of screw ups time to call it a day gree i here tic tac toe is a easy game to code

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The extra 100m of my attack against a 14m doesn't seem to work anymore. Gree, WTH is wrong with your programming? Call of the war, or fix this. Who's gonna spend gems to lose another 4 times? Your refills and quests just became worthless at the moment. Congrats on failing again.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Is the Crafting Workshop available yet? I have upgraded to V3.0 but I cannot see it in the unit buildings...