DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bugs and questions with new update

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    Yes Alexius you do :-) but what about your game lol

- seems attack is lower and issue with raiding please can we have an update
    Yes my issues are well documented. The games issues are too.

Post Count
    Pfffff, collecting money is getting so slow... you can tap all buildings and after 10 seconds it is collected. Lag!

Lurker
    Post Count
    After crafting the ring shield you lose the tick for collecting the 8 units in box event from the wrapper check list????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Has anyone noticed that it takes forever to attack or raid someone now? It used to take 3-4 seconds for the raid/attack results screen to pop up. It now takes 20-30 seconds. There's no way I should have to spend 5 minutes attacking someone to get just 11800 gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Has anyone noticed that it takes forever to attack or raid someone now? It used to take 3-4 seconds for the raid/attack results screen to pop up. It now takes 20-30 seconds. There's no way I should have to spend 5 minutes attacking someone to get just 11800 gold.
    Hmmm... Maybe Gree designed the raid/attack system to intentionally be frustrating as hell because most people don't use gems to do this? [/ConspiracyTheory]

Post Count
    Hmmm... Maybe Gree designed the raid/attack system to intentionally be frustrating as hell because most people don't use gems to do this? [/ConspiracyTheory]
    I hate this just as much as you EI. No more blitz Krieg raids haha
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    Yes I did notice that...also did you notice that when you attack instead of raid...your additional allies are not visible. So instead of 515 allies it only shows 500.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Tap the triangle symbol in the lower left corner to report that peep who posted an advertisement. Let's get him banned
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    PvP is really messed up, and the war starts in @ 3 hours. I have 3 games affected.
    The first one has 1149m attack. He's loses to peeps with 642m, 720m and 983m defense
    The second one has 860m attack! he lost 3/4 to someone with 779m defense.
    The third game has 943m attack, he defeated a peep with 793m defense 3/3 times, so he seems normal.

I should not ever lose to someone with half my stats, and should very rarely lose to someone 20% lower. This needs to be fixed.

Please look into this right away.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    App is forcing me to update... wish me luck
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    App is forcing me to update... wish me luck
    Thank you, this made me laugh.

Good luck!

Post Count
    The new matchup system requires this. When you press raid, a light goes on in an office at GREE development labs. An intern then walks over to a filing cabinet that has a printout of your stats at some point in the last year. The intern also pulls a file with the stats of the player you're attacking. The intern then sits down and after some calculating and estimating, flips a coin to decide who wins or who has the cooler IGN. The intern then runs out for coffee for everyone in the office. Finally, the intern then presses a button to indicate the winner and the servers relay the message to your game.

What you see: 3 minutes of crudely animated battle scene