The $20 Billion Montecore Challenge - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The $20 Billion Montecore Challenge

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B0ST0N View Post
    The Mollies are extinct. Nice try
    Keep sleeping on us, hater. Once we're done streaking, you're gonna see what the Mollies are capable of on day 3.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Yeah, I bet you did.
    Dippy, not to be insulting but I've been playing a couple of years now, joined forum last year. Seen MV say how he was going to take over now that FC was disbanding. Didn't happen. Heck SA haven't been able to take top spot. When we were seeing the Molly's, crews I've ran with have crushed them (I'm not in a top team, I've been anywhere from 50-150). Haven't seen them in months and now we hear all this here. I don't see the Molly's right now, was there a name change? Are they the second SA? Just never understood, was MV ever to be taken seriously, or was he just here for comic relief? You've at times have been sensible so tell me, what up? If your part of this Molly's give us some feedback so these people here don't just hate like MV says....Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetDwellaz View Post
    Dippy, not to be insulting but I've been playing a couple of years now, joined forum last year. Seen MV say how he was going to take over now that FC was disbanding. Didn't happen. Heck SA haven't been able to take top spot. When we were seeing the Molly's, crews I've ran with have crushed them (I'm not in a top team, I've been anywhere from 50-150). Haven't seen them in months and now we hear all this here. I don't see the Molly's right now, was there a name change? Are they the second SA? Just never understood, was MV ever to be taken seriously, or was he just here for comic relief? You've at times have been sensible so tell me, what up? If your part of this Molly's give us some feedback so these people here don't just hate like MV says....Lol
    Not insulted at all. You just have no idea. It's kind of amusing, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetDwellaz View Post
    Dip!qq1py, not to be insulting but I've been playing a couple of years now, joined forum last year. Seen MV say how he was going to take over now that FC was disbanding. Didn't happen. Heck SA haven't been able to take top spot. When we were seeing the Molly's, crews I've ran with have crushed them (I'm not in a top team, I've been anywhere from 50-150). Haven't seen them in months and now we hear all this here. I don't see the Molly's right now, was there a name change? Are they the second SA? Just never understood, was MV ever to be taken seriously, or was he just here for comic relief? You've at times have been sensible so tell me, what up? If your part of this Molly's give us some feedback so these people here don't just hate like MV says....Lol
    LOC is the second Silent Assassins
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Not insulted at all. You just have no idea. It's kind of amusing, really.
    Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    LOC is the second Silent Assassins
    not true if going by tags...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narsly View Post
    not true if going by tags...
    Then I have no idea lol, just heard it was them
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Lol we got Mollies for final matchup .. sadly, we were unable to put up 500K on them, only 3 or 4 active in our syn, but it was a quite a treat browsing the target list.

It was ponylicious!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DvD View Post
    Lol we got Mollies for final matchup .. sadly, we were unable to put up 500K on them, only 3 or 4 active in our syn, but it was a quite a treat browsing the target list.

It was ponylicious!
    You failed!! Don't feel bad, so did all the others.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DvD View Post

It was ponylicious!
    Lift moar. *flex*
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    So did anyone manage to score 500,000 IP against the Mollies during the weekend?

I'm assuming they didn't as there's no evidence on this thread.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Good evening, haters. It has come to my attention that the Molly Maguires are not held in high regard throughout the CC community. The reason for this is anybody's guess. We have done nothing but play hard and recruit hard and continue to be met with disrespect. The constant threats of living in and looting our virtual hoods is both laughable and sad.

Now it's time for all you haters to put your money where your mouth is. If any of you chumps wish to sack up when you meet us in battle, we welcome your attacks. If anyone can provide valid (unshopped) screen shots of your syn putting up 500k IP on the MoMs this weekend then Montecore has agreed to donate 20 billion to the syn of your choosing.

Why would Montecore agree to do this, you ask? Probably because he has seen the current Molly Maguire roster and knows this will be no easy feat. Think I'm full of it? Prove me wrong, bruhs.

See you in battle.

-MV
    I have a you tube video of me benching 350. Produce a video of you benching 360 or more and I will donate 20 bill to your syndicate.

Post Count
    Probably shopped.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    I have a you tube video of me benching 350. Produce a video of you benching 360 or more and I will donate 20 bill to your syndicate.
    Prove you have 20B.

I'm sure I can find some dude to bench 360... I'll say it's me.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Prove you have 20B.

I'm sure I can find some dude to bench 360... I'll say it's me.
    No one would believe the guy with fluttershy tattooed on his bicep is you...
    Still mad at Bostick.