Energy packs disappeared? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Energy packs disappeared?

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We're looking into this one. We'll try to update once we have more information.
    I can't finish the LTQ, on which I have spent money, because of this. Can we please get an answer BEFORE the LTQ finishes! and a resolution? It's been 8 days now since these issues were first reported and I am rapidly approaching the point that others have passed where I just give up.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We're looking into this one. We'll try to update once we have more information.
    I submitted a tickets about my missing energy refills since the debacle with the updates. I still have not had any response from Gree support.

Will I ever get my energy refills back or do I have to find other ways to get compensated?

Ticket # 2020454.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    I submitted a tickets about my missing energy refills since the debacle with the updates. I still have not had any response from Gree support.

Will I ever get my energy refills back or do I have to find other ways to get compensated?

Ticket # 2020454.
    I doubt you'll ever get your energy refills back, I certain didn't. I just got a BS boilerplate response this morning to ticket #2037896 saying to update to version 4.5.2 to address the problems with the game. I've now opened Ticket #2054669 to get my energy packs restored but I don't have any hope really. I guess I'll find out in a week or so when they can be bothered to reply to my new ticket.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I lost 22 on one account. Sent a ticket in Sunday night, have not heard anything back yet...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    I was trying to use an energy pack a few minutes ago and I got an error when trying to use it. I went to my inventory and confirmed that I still had 7 of them but got another error when trying to use one. I restarted the game and when I got back in all 7 of the energy packs are gone and I never got to use them at all. Is this a new problem with the system or did I get screwed some other way and need to make a support ticket?
    I lost 33 to the same error message. I sent in a ticket but have not had a response yet.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dshutch1977 View Post
    I lost 33 to the same error message. I sent in a ticket but have not had a response yet.
    Have you checked your ticket status online or are you just waiting for an email reply. They responded to my ticket this morning but only online and they never sent me an email reply at all. They have now closed two more tickets that I opened asking for them to answer my actual problem. I've not gotten any email replies from them at all.

https://games.gree-support.net/home
    Last edited by elangomatt; 11-18-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    lol more like you guys spotted that your energy refills in your inventory weren't depleting when you were using them so you thought you'd keep on going thru the LTQ. I did the same thing and found out they were being used. Restarting the game adjusts the inventory

Lurker
    Post Count
    That may be the case for a few Crazeejay, but I had 56 refills when I started working on masters the morning I lost them after completing some the night before and calculated that I would need 36 refills total to finish the event. That does not include the refills we earned for finishing 15 for 6 total. So that would have put the total at 62. When I got my error message on the final goal, I still needed 3 more refills so I would have used 33. And 62 minus 33 is 29. I should have had 29 left.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    lol more like you guys spotted that your energy refills in your inventory weren't depleting when you were using them so you thought you'd keep on going thru the LTQ. I did the same thing and found out they were being used. Restarting the game adjusts the inventory
    No. I can't remember the exact circumstances like crazeejay does, but I was actively monitoring my energy refill usage that day. I had started with 10 earlier in the day and had used up 3 during the course of helping the faction with the LTQ. I tried to refill again and got the error I described above. I have noticed that now the energy refills aren't depleting when using them and only updates when you restart the game, but that wasn't happening yet when Gree stole the energy refills from my inventory.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    For some reason when you run out of stamina it asked you if you want to refill your energy lol