GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Energy packs disappeared?

Hybrid View

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Energy packs disappeared?

I was trying to use an energy pack a few minutes ago and I got an error when trying to use it. I went to my inventory and confirmed that I still had 7 of them but got another error when trying to use one. I restarted the game and when I got back in all 7 of the energy packs are gone and I never got to use them at all. Is this a new problem with the system or did I get screwed some other way and need to make a support ticket?

Post Count
    Same happened to me. 6 packs disappeared from one account - but 9 packs magically appeared in another account.

Something wonky happened with inventory in the last couple days. I didn't complain because I was just happy to still be able to get into the game at all after reading about everyone's troubles.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    O great. I thought it was just me and I missed the memo saying they were TEMPORARY.

lol, same here Kefa. Thrilled that I can at least log in and tap! *knocks on wood*
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wtf.. Energy packs are temporary or is someone taking the biscuit?

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lost packs from 3 of 8 accounts today. Has anyone raised a ticket?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours-Oliver View Post
    Lost packs from 3 of 8 accounts today. Has anyone raised a ticket?
    I did send one in, the more tickets the merrier though so that they can see it isn't just an isolated incident.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Funny, I lost 5 this morning too. Thought I might've been using them to fast doing the FLTQ. But now that others have the same problem, maybe it wasn't just me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    lost over 30 on one account...

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We're looking into this one. We'll try to update once we have more information.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    I can't finish the LTQ, on which I have spent money, because of this. Can we please get an answer BEFORE the LTQ finishes! and a resolution? It's been 8 days now since these issues were first reported and I am rapidly approaching the point that others have passed where I just give up.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    I submitted a tickets about my missing energy refills since the debacle with the updates. I still have not had any response from Gree support.

Will I ever get my energy refills back or do I have to find other ways to get compensated?

Ticket # 2020454.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    I submitted a tickets about my missing energy refills since the debacle with the updates. I still have not had any response from Gree support.

Will I ever get my energy refills back or do I have to find other ways to get compensated?

Ticket # 2020454.
    I doubt you'll ever get your energy refills back, I certain didn't. I just got a BS boilerplate response this morning to ticket #2037896 saying to update to version 4.5.2 to address the problems with the game. I've now opened Ticket #2054669 to get my energy packs restored but I don't have any hope really. I guess I'll find out in a week or so when they can be bothered to reply to my new ticket.

Post Count
    Same thing happened to me, with one hit left on master faction and someone else took the kill after burning 5

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We can land a space probe on a comet, millions and millions of miles away, but can gree developers ensure that something goes right with this game ??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I lost track of how many I had from yesterday, but I do know for sure that I lost at least 20 getting a worthless, BS, +3 health boost. At least it had fairly decent stats, but I would have saved them if it said 'no boost'.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.