Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong Cycle - Echoes of Honor iLTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs

Post Count
    I would just like to get into the game
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Personally I would just like to say a massive thank you to the guys who take time and considerable effort in putting all this info together. I find it very useful. Quite simply - thank you guys!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayiwont3377 View Post
    threads or post discussing unreleased content how do they know it's 3 day iltq also a post how raid boss health has been lowered how could they have known that. Surely tadaaah or clementine hasn't even gathered that information for us yet lmao this game is a joke. Everyone wasting money on pixel gold for a broken fully flawed game. Get your gold free their coding is a joke and they allow access to everything!

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    7/10 NORMAL LTQ === SERVICE MEDAL for temp bonus need 3 kills

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    8/10 normal = 2 kills Dread attacker 5x89 enrgy = 890 energy
    9/10 NORMAL = 3 kills PRIZE = 2 energy refills !!!!! dead warrior 5x83 = 1,245 energy

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    10/10 Normal 3 kills 4x144 = 1,728 energy Prize = Immortal artillert 15284/15284 5% Ground attack

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry

Illegal Activities
    o This category includes:
    o Discussions on cheats, hacks, or malicious viruses or programs
    o Threads or posts discussing unreleased content/hacked data files or any data not available during regular gameplay
    o Illegal drugs or activities. Forum users are expected to follow local and international laws. Any masked or clear language/links/images posts including such activities can be edited/deleted by the staff’s discretion.
    o If you would like to report one of these issues, please contact support with the following information.
    • Name
    • Level of the player
    • Brief description of ToS violation or hack
    • Screenshots
    • Please make a comment on accused player’s wall to help us locast the account.

Can you explain Tadaaah how they have info and access to unreleased content? Haha #LarryJackson and Danimal I think they are no better than us and should be BANNED or will this be deleted and more favoritism shown!
    Sayiwont3377--STFU!

Lurker
    Post Count

You Guys Are Awesome

Thanks LarryJackson and Danimal for all the info. I do not post on the Forum but have been playing for some time now. Thanks for the super great help. 👍

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Service Medals:
    Normal 7/10
    Prestige 7/15
    Master 7/20
    Last edited by umuckurlife; 11-13-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    threads or post discussing unreleased content how do they know it's 3 day iltq also a post how raid boss health has been lowered how could they have known that. Surely tadaaah or clementine hasn't even gathered that information for us yet lmao this game is a joke. Everyone wasting money on pixel gold for a broken fully flawed game. Get your gold free their coding is a joke and they allow access to everything!
    I'll feed the troll... Ingame globe shows that event is 3 days long. There is no such event in the faction tab of the globe, therefore event is iLTQ and not fLTQ...

As for raid boss, i'll teach you a little trick. If you try to donate more folders than you currently have, a popup will ask you if you want to purchase more, which will bring you to the raid boss screens. If close enough to the launch of the event, the summon tab will show the health and costs for each boss, as we all know GREE releases content into the game a little prior to event launch and has code to activate such content...it's MAGIC i tell you.

Now back to the game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by backstabber View Post
    If you try to donate more folders than you currently have, a popup will ask you if you want to purchase more, which will bring you to the raid boss screens. If close enough to the launch of the event, the summon tab will show the health and costs for each boss, as we all know GREE releases content into the game a little prior to event launch and has code to activate such content...it's MAGIC i tell you.
    Thanks for the info! I did not know that.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sayiwon....troll somewhere elselse dude. These guys spend a ton of time and $$ to help the entire MW community out by collecting and posting this info. Gree won't do it, but they should reward these guys for doing what Gree should be doing.
    Danimal and crew....a BIG THANKS from all of us that appreciate you. Cheers!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Much thanks larry & danimal!

This idiot "sayimadouchè" is blocked!!! He won't be back so we can move on! Thanks Larry and Danimal and everyone else that contributes!
    Last edited by RAMNUTS; 11-13-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm simply saying BAN them. We would be if we shared unreleased content
    They search the maps everytime there's a new data push and find all the new NPCs then compile them in a list then look at the globe for upcoming events, and BAM there's the next LTQ and targets. And also with the data push a few days before the RB Gree uploads the health which you can find by attempting to donate more folders than you have and that will bring you to he RB screen before the event actually goes live.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhil View Post
    They search the maps everytime there's a new data push and find all the new NPCs then compile them in a list then look at the globe for upcoming events, and BAM there's the next LTQ and targets. And also with the data push a few days before the RB Gree uploads the health which you can find by attempting to donate more folders than you have and that will bring you to he RB screen before the event actually goes live.
    Can you do this on android?