Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Terminus, a top 10 alliance, is now open to join

About 2 months ago, I was in search of a top 10 alliance that communicated heavily and shared best practices about League of War. And I found that in Terminus. This group is awesome!! We chat via groupme and we have built great online friendships. So, if you're a very active LOW player and want to bounce ideas, strategies, and tactics off others and get great game suggestions, then we are the alliance to join. Join us via the alliance on the game or send us a message via this forum. Happy boss hunting!!!

-Superninjagm

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    About 2 months ago, I was in search of a top 10 alliance that communicated heavily and shared best practices about League of War. And I found that in Terminus. This group is awesome!! We chat via groupme and we have built great online friendships. So, if you're a very active LOW player and want to bounce ideas, strategies, and tactics off others and get great game suggestions, then we are the alliance to join. Join us via the alliance on the game or send us a message via this forum. Happy boss hunting!!!

-Superninjagm
    To streamline, here is a link so you can easily join our groupme chat. We have fun with both the game and life in general.

https://groupme.com/join_group/9281762/i1f8CL

Happy boss hunting.

-superninjagm

Terminus has 4 slots open!

Terminus is back in the top 10!!! With this new Alliance battle we made room and have 4 slots open. If you're an active player looking for a home, come join us. Happy Alliance hunting!

Happy boss hunting!

-Superninjagm

Do you still have slots open? I am a very active player, level 223 with a good all UR squad and plenty of game dollars to donate for black market items. I want in this alliance war badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    Do you still have slots open? I am a very active player, level 223 with a good all UR squad and plenty of game dollars to donate for black market items. I want in this alliance war badly.
    Ldomino, you're welcome in our squad but currently there'sba Gree glitch and we can't add new members. I opened a ticket and as soon as they fix it, we'll add you. In the meantime, you can join our groupme chat and that way we can update you when the issue is resolved. We're number 8 and looking to climb!

Spot

Hi, I am a level 59 active player of LOW are there any spots left because I would like to join. I have a level 20 Araska and the rest are SR and one R. Can I join?

If you would like to join Terminus' please email me directly jcrouchman@me.com

Joe

To streamline, here is a link so you can easily join our groupme chat. We have fun with both the game and life in general.

https://groupme.com/join_group/9281762/i1f8CL

Happy boss hunting.

-superninjagm
    Team terminus finished #8 in the last alliance wars and we want to make a run at the top 5. We are looking for a few very active players at a level of 150 or higher. If you are a high level, very active player that needs an alliance home then come join us. All our members can attest that we are a very active alliance that chats frequently about the game on groupme. To join us, you can do one of the following:

1. send me a private message with your stats and your level
    2. email one of our officers, jmedic at jcrouchman@me.com
    3. join us on groupme at https://groupme.com/join_group/9281762/i1f8CL

Hurry and join today before the next alliance wars begin. Over and out

Superninjagm
    Team Terminus

mad props to Joemedic and user name 271320, they are rock stars!!

Team Terminus is a blast! Hope to see you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    mad props to Joemedic and user name 271320, they are rock stars!!

Team Terminus is a blast! Hope to see you all there.
    I am there and it is a Blast, very active and Pro active, very helpful and great bunch to be with ...........Awesome
    best move I have made in Years

Sounds like a great group.
    But... I am not level 150 (Yet have a lvl 220 squad or so)
    I play 3-4 hours a day and have 3 billion in game cash
    I have
    testudo level 20
    The refusal lvl 30
    Balykovs dream lvl 20
    Arash lvl 50
    and my last unit is normally sand viper (For farming in invasion) or some other level 20+ SR

Im currently in Ky420 and they're great, but I like jumping from time to time (Once every couple of months)

So let me know if I make the cuts...

If you have space or can clear space there are 2 of us that would like to come over from DominusCross. We are very active, have good squads, and we chat and share info a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    If you have space or can clear space there are 2 of us that would like to come over from DominusCross. We are very active, have good squads, and we chat and share info a lot
    Ldomino, we can make room for you and your buddy. I'll work with my fellow officers to do this. What are the game names for you and your buddy? thx

Superninjagm
    Team Terminus

Ldomino, we can make room for you and your buddy. I'll work with my fellow officers to do this. What are the game names for you and your buddy? thx

Superninjagm
    Team Terminus

Ldomino, if you and your friend still want to join, let us know. Our alliance came in #5 in the last alliance wars. We've built a super active alliance and it sounds like you're an active player. Jump in and help us break into the top 3.....

Pm sent need help to get in