Page 3 of 3 First 123

I like this, the game was getting to be dull during the week. Now there is something to do daily. Love it! Keep it coming!
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

blitz midweek = yes! thank you!
    War / Raid midweek in the future please!

2 day war = OK...
    2 day raid = BLAH! >_<

No more weekday blitz

Enough with the weekday blitz. Family is starting to get annoyed with nonstop gaming, may have to quit of you don't change your ways

We are a top 50 guild and we have recently made the blitz wars gem free with no mins. It is the only way to retain people with the overloaded number of wars. We view it as free fusion boosts mid week. put no real effort and still get 6-12 fusion boosts, win-win.

QQ people
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

This middle of the week Blitzs are killing meee

like smiley mentioned i also don't mind a weekday blitz as its just more free fodder and no real down side, but please don't place wars and raids on weekdays because a lot more ppl actually do care about participating in those events

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Two very bad things about this.

1. Epics will be released much faster, in other words, your new shiny epic is getting outdated much faster than before.
    2. Over-saturation. Long story short, players will "burn out" very fast due to this schedule.
    I fully agree

Midweek blitz is whatever, but now more than ever the guilds are feeling the oversaturatin effect. People aren't excited for war anymore, it feels like a chore. Please Gree go back to the old schedule so we can spend 3-4 days between wars getting excited for the next.
    Or if you insist on midweek blitz, LESS ARMOR WARS, for the same reasons I stated above. Armors are becoming obsolete at ridiculous rates already, and people ARE burning out fast.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

right on the spot

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Midweek blitz is whatever, but now more than ever the guilds are feeling the oversaturatin effect. People aren't excited for war anymore, it feels like a chore. Please Gree go back to the old schedule so we can spend 3-4 days between wars getting excited for the next.
    Or if you insist on midweek blitz, LESS ARMOR WARS, for the same reasons I stated above. Armors are becoming obsolete at ridiculous rates already, and people ARE burning out fast.
    I totally agree about having armor wars/ raid every week. While you can choose to not partake in armor wars the inflation of stats is at such a high pace if you do decide to sit out you are going to have weak armors pretty quick. This is why it leads to burn out. You feel like you HAVE to participate to keep up. Feels like a job instead of just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MossDog View Post
    I totally agree about having armor wars/ raid every week. While you can choose to not partake in armor wars the inflation of stats is at such a high pace if you do decide to sit out you are going to have weak armors pretty quick. This is why it leads to burn out. You feel like you HAVE to participate to keep up. Feels like a job instead of just for fun.
    I don't know about you, but I haven't gotten a new Epic since the Blazestone, or maybe one of the Chromatic armor wars. Its been a while, forgive my memory. I can still solo through EB's to a healthy 17-20ish, and defeat many new epics I've never seen before in Arena. And yes, I still rock my Tect+, my fancy Cloudrange+ and Forgestone+ regularly. The stat difference isn't game-braking.

Also, the line where you said "You feel like you HAVE to participate to keep up." That's your addiction calling. Gree used it and abused it, but it doesn't want to let go. I suggest you DO take a couple weeks off and see if that addiction still sticks around. Burn out was cool back in the day when they it was a consistent war/blitz/war/blitz alternating every two weeks. What they have now, besides being ridiculous if you're doing it all, is trying to cater to everyone. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING!

Seriously. Addiction is a hell of a drug.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I don't know about you, but I haven't gotten a new Epic since the Blazestone, or maybe one of the Chromatic armor wars. Its been a while, forgive my memory. I can still solo through EB's to a healthy 17-20ish, and defeat many new epics I've never seen before in Arena. And yes, I still rock my Tect+, my fancy Cloudrange+ and Forgestone+ regularly. The stat difference isn't game-braking.

Also, the line where you said "You feel like you HAVE to participate to keep up." That's your addiction calling. Gree used it and abused it, but it doesn't want to let go. I suggest you DO take a couple weeks off and see if that addiction still sticks around. Burn out was cool back in the day when they it was a consistent war/blitz/war/blitz alternating every two weeks. What they have now, besides being ridiculous if you're doing it all, is trying to cater to everyone. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING!

Seriously. Addiction is a hell of a drug.
    Buster your lack of playing in any of the events is showing. Try meeting minimums in a raid with your tectonic and cloudrange lol. Going to be expensive for you. Sure you can win in an EW where you can match elements. I also can with my EB+ from a year ago.

This game is ALL about stats. There is no skill whatsoever. Saying otherwise is silly. Stat inflation is a real thing and the pace now is ridiculous.

Besides, you don't know me from Sam bro. Talking about whether I am addicted or not is pure conjecture. Where is the moderators here for personal attacks? Lmao

Buster your lack of playing in any of the events is showing. Try meeting minimums in a raid with your tectonic and cloudrange lol. Going to be expensive for you. Sure you can win in an EW where you can match elements. I also can with my EB+ from a year ago.

This game is ALL about stats. There is no skill whatsoever. Saying otherwise is silly. Stat inflation is a real thing and the pace now is ridiculous.

Besides, you don't know me from Sam bro. Talking about whether I am addicted or not is pure conjecture. Where is the moderators here for personal attacks? Lmao
    Yeah, I don't know you from Tom, but when you say you feel like you HAVE to play in every event to keep pace... that is addiction. Ever hear of "Keeping up with the Joneses"? If its not an addiction, then what makes you keep feeling like YOU HAVE TO participate? I'm curious. Enlighten me.

And clearly you don't know me from Harry either. If meeting minimums is going to be expensive for me... I don't bother. That's why I quit. I'm not spending money on a game that could close tomorrow and I'd have ZERO to show for it. I wasn't about to keep plunking down a couple hundred every war to hit a 100k minimum and such. When I have requirements to meet for a game, its not longer a game, but a job. I played, did my part, and when I felt it was out of hand and became a job, I stepped down. You probably don't know the guy, but I had a lengthy convo with ol Eun about it. When others wanted their chances to move up to the #1 guild, I stepped aside. But enough about me.

You sit out for an event or two and you'll have "weak armor pretty quick"? Really, they release a new epic every day? Because I know I sat out what was it... 3 or 4 guild wars and still was able to come back and GM a top 10 win with my previous other Epics. Sure, they have more events, and more often now, but please enlighten me, how often do they ACTUALLY release a new armor? Again, no one, two, or even five armors are game breaking. You might not do well against EVERYONE, but you can still do pretty darn good against most. You can still play can you not? Oh wait, you can't play up to the level that you FEEL YOU NEED TO. Guess you'll just have to spend even MORE money to hit that minimum for next war just to get another new shiny epic that will be replaced, by your time frame, in about 4 weeks. Does that sound right, or are we both exaggerating just a little much here?

Also, I never called you names or attacked you. I simply mentioned addiction. I would gather most people with a basic understand of these games know that they prey on people with the gambling addiction and compulsive spending. So pardon me for logically thinking that if you are already feeling the need to play in order to "keep up"... you're already more than hooked, or day I say, addicted.

"Ohh, gems are on sale! Buy some now so I can get that at a deal! Ooh, new Epic, let me try for it. Darn. One more time. Okay, just once more. Okay, for real this time, just this one last time. Damn. Is that sale still on?"

Busteroaf
    Retired

't know you from Tom, but when you say you feel like you HAVE to play in every event to keep pace... that is addiction. Ever hear of "Keeping up with the Joneses"? If its not an addiction, then what makes you keep feeling like YOU HAVE TO participate? I'm curious. Enlighten me.

And clearly you don't know me from Harry either. If meeting minimums is going to be expensive for me... I don't bother. That's why I quit. I'm not spending money on a game that could close tomorrow and I'd have ZERO to show for it. I wasn't about to keep plunking down a couple hundred every war to hit a 100k minimum and such. When I have requirements to meet for a game, its not longer a game, but a job. I played, did my part, and when I felt it was out of hand and became a job, I stepped down. You probably don't know the guy, but I had a lengthy convo with ol Eun about it. When others wanted their chances to move up to the #1 guild, I stepped aside. But enough about me.

You sit out for an event or two and you'll have "weak armor pretty quick"? Really, they release a new epic every day? Because I know I sat out what was it... 3 or 4 guild wars and still was able to come back and GM a top 10 win with my previous other Epics. Sure, they have more events, and more often now, but please enlighten me, how often do they ACTUALLY release a new armor? Again, no one, two, or even five armors are game breaking. You might not do well against EVERYONE, but you can still do pretty darn good against most. You can still play can you not? Oh wait, you can't play up to the level that you FEEL YOU NEED TO. Guess you'll just have to spend even MORE money to hit that minimum for next war just to get another new shiny epic that will be replaced, by your time frame, in about 4 weeks. Does that sound right, or are we both exaggerating just a little much here?

Also, I never called you names or attacked you. I simply mentioned addiction. I would gather most people with a basic understand of these games know that they prey on people with the gambling addiction and compulsive spending. So pardon me for logically thinking that if you are already feeling the need to play in order to "keep up"... you're already more than hooked, or day I say, addicted.

"Ohh, gems are on sale! Buy some now so I can get that at a deal! Ooh, new Epic, let me try for it. Darn. One more time. Okay, just once more. Okay, for real this time, just this one last time. Damn. Is that sale still on?"[/QUOTE]

Seems as if you still have a K&D addiction Buster: trolling on a message board of a game you say your "retired" from.

Pretty impressive history lesson there. Are you here now to show everyone who is "addicted", like you propose I am, the light of day?

Seems as if you still have a K&D addiction Buster: trolling on a message board of a game you say your "retired" from.

Pretty impressive history lesson there. Are you here now to show everyone who is "addicted", like you propose I am, the light of day?
    First, learn to quote properly. While I love reading my own stuff again, I'd rather just skip to what you post, since you're responding to me. I already wrote it, and proof-read it, I don't need to read it again. Also, if you don't care enough to look over your own posts, it makes you look like a bad forum member. A little effort goes a long way.

Second, if you notice, I come back in spurts. Its like being a regular at a bar. Gosh, there I go bringing up restaurants and bars again.
    Let me explain:
    You go to a place all the time, and you're comfortable. (playing the game/being on the forums)
    You stop going for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. (retiring/leaving the forums alone)
    You go back and say hi and see whats new. (picking up the game and playing/seeing whats new on the forums)

Going back to a place you used to frequent is not being an addict. Staying and NEVER leaving is being an addict. Forums is not the game btw. I'm just here to say hi and see whats new. At the suggestion of a few people on here, I did pick up the game. I rather enjoy some of the heroic mode stuff, the raid bosses are fun for a TINY bit... but I'm not in a big guild like I was, I gave up LINE so I don't have any ties to anyone that I used to play with, and well... I don't care enough, or play the game like I used to. That is my difference. I DON'T HAVE TO. I'm not an addict. I don't feel the need to "keep up with the Joneses" like others here do.

Now granted, leaving the forums for another month or two like I have in the past would prove I'm no addict, but... where would the fun in that be? I'd have to find a bunch of new easy targets. And why waste time doing that when you guys make it so easy every time I come back?
    Last edited by busteroaf; 12-05-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Really stupid idea for cash grab