Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thanks for all the feedback on the new Fusion Fighter's Blitz event. As a couple folks have mentioned here, this is something new that the team is trying out. We have heard from a number of folks that they would like more to do during the weekdays, hence this event. Additionally, we want to give a chance to participate for those who do not have an opportunity to participate on the weekends.

Just a friendly reminder, please remember that just because you work/go to school Monday through Friday and have the weekends free, does not mean that everyone does. Knights and Dragons has a very vast and varied audience.

Fair enough. I welcome more events .. equals out the field a bit and gives a chance to those who actually work on weekends!!

I am known for my complaints about the false advertising on chests - give your paying customers something decent they can feel happy about, but don't offend them with de-facto 'blanks' or outdated epics -, but everything that involves an evolution of the game itself, more more more and thank you very much!
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn here but, I don't think the issue Is having something mid week, I think the issue is that it's AND not instead of....

If we had a calendar function or event announcement more than 24-48 hours before event that would be nice. It's when these changes catch us by surprise and unprepared that it's an issue.

Better communication BEFORE the change would go a long way to smoothing things over I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Maybe I'm speaking out of turn here but, I don't think the issue Is having something mid week, I think the issue is that it's AND not instead of....

If we had a calendar function or event announcement more than 24-48 hours before event that would be nice. It's when these changes catch us by surprise and unprepared that it's an issue.

Better communication BEFORE the change would go a long way to smoothing things over I think.
    Yes AND instead of OF. Like I said before, blitz midweek is fine, I get why some people like it. But having armor wars every weekend is not.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    But having armor wars every weekend is not.
    actually it wouldn't be bad to have something like 'constant' wars, I would like to see the ever-same top 10 guilds buy their way on top to that! It would even out the playing field a bit more.

On a side-note, right now, wars are boring, as reaching the relevant top 25 is not possible without massive gemming. They are not a game anymore, but a gemming competition (who is willing to pay more for a sprite). From there to #500, the rewards are pretty similar, so it doesn't make a real difference for guilds whether they end up at #27 or #499. That's why I prefer the raids - at least you get bigger (unfortunately only in terms of the sheer number, not quality) rewards for real engagement.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    On a side-note, right now, wars are boring, as reaching the relevant top 25 is not possible without massive gemming. They are not a game anymore, but a gemming competition (who is willing to pay more for a sprite).
    Even before guilds got implemented into Knights and Dragons, people here on the forum warned that "guild war gemming competition" is a thing Gree puts into all its games.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Yes to events on weekdays, two day wars or 3 day wars is ok, but if they are to have events every week or multiple times a week they should tell us in advance on a calendar, so we could plan out as a guild. Add a little more strategy in the game.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

If you can't play one blitz then dont. I sat out because I was busy but I like some changes as small as they are.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Myself and members of both guilds I belong to (iOS and Android) were happy to have a mid-week event. Thank you Gree.
    In the future perhaps you could consider a mid-week Raid Boss type 1 day war with the guild rewards being the same fusion boosts and the individual rewards being the same as a typical Raid Boss. This would be beneficial to both the players and Gree as players that may be trying to upgrade their new shiny armor before the weekends main war would spend some gems for the individual rewards for the gear. Just a thought.

Necroing this thread because it's time to revisit. This has gotten to be too much. Heroic mode, 2day war, fusion war, arena, epic boss. Too much to do.

Anyone else feeling this?

I think this rotation is best. Keeps everyone on their toes. I doubt this will be permanent, as this was supposed to be just for 1 full month to test.

Guilds in the past have been too quiet during weekdays.

For me it feels fine as well. Wars felt endless in the past with 3 days duration, but 2 days are okay.

Raids - I'm happy with them whenever they come, 2 days or 3 days: fine with me! A 3-day one would be nice again as long as nice rewards are waiting on the way.

Generally, I'd wish for better rewards in regular wars. Why not extend Blitz wars by 1 day but also give fusion boosts and some other stuff? Right now, the rewards for spots #26-500 are pretty much the same: outdated epic armors. As it is only fusion fodder anyway, it does not make a difference for a top 500 guild to invest more effort just for the plus version of the same fusion fodder, or 1 2-star fusion fodder more.

Too much to do? Nah, i like getting on and having something to choose from to do. Before these changes it was get on, do EB fight, log off wait 2-3 hours, rinse aand repeat, whereas now i can get on and spend more than two minutes actually playing the game.

Unfortunately i don't see this having the "evening things out" effect roookey 1 is thinking it'll have, it's almost like guilds like DK win the lottery every week, lol. But i guess we will see what happens

I give it a thumbs up. Guilds can pick and choose which wars they wish to participate in.

this doesn't actually bother me all too much, i have nothing to do during the week anyway. (yes i have a job)