Page 1 of 3 123 Last

No to blitz midweeks!

On android and facebook page blitz is announced, so ios will follow in a couple of hours, this is really useless, people gotto work, school, and get some rest. Hopefully this is an experiment which is doomed ro fail

Gree, why would you do this. we have work in the week. keep it on the weekends please

Its just an experiment for this month they are trying it out along with two day wars

If you don't want to participate, don't participate. What's the big deal? You are losing nothing by not participating. They are not replacing weekend events.

I for one could not be more happy. Not only is there something extra to do during the week (if i have time , and want to...), but its more prizes whether you place well or not.

I work in the restaurant industry, and have my days off in the middle of the week. Not everyone works a 9-5 and has all weekend to play. This is a win/win across the board.

You people will complain about anything....

Quote Originally Posted by duby1622 View Post
    If you don't want to participate, don't participate. What's the big deal? You are losing nothing by not participating. They are not replacing weekend events.

I for one could not be more happy. Not only is there something extra to do during the week (if i have time , and want to...), but its more prizes whether you place well or not.

I work in the restaurant industry, and have my days off in the middle of the week. Not everyone works a 9-5 and has all weekend to play. This is a win/win across the board.

What do you mean..... you people!?!?!

But really, this is a bad idea. I'm glad that you are able to participate, but the vast majority work on Thursday/Friday. Also, which people are forgetting, is this means armor wars every weekend. Two very bad things about this.

1. Epics will be released much faster, in other words, your new shiny epic is getting outdated much faster than before.
    2. Over-saturation. Long story short, players will "burn out" very fast due to this schedule.

My personal favorite would be all on weekends like before, Epic War, Blitz, Raid, Blitz. With blitz being the standard 1day, and armor wars sticking to the 2day schedule. Thoughts?
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

If they want to add things fine.... just don't take anything away.

War schedule

I have to agree with B Legit! Shortening wars and raids by 1 day and separating them with 1 day fusions wars would be great for me!

I don't mind. I have school so I'll probably only participate in like six or seven battles but still... it's just a fusion blitz. It's not that important. It's something to do during the week.
    There's also only going to be two-day wars during the weekends this month, which should be nice. Mondays are always tragic because of school and people work as well.
    no

They are probably trying to capitalize on the fact that many people get extra days off work and school for the next 2 months. more events = more gems spent

2 day wars or raids every weekend is too much

maybe it will break up the winner pool a bit over time

Maybe it will mean the same guilds aren't always winning as they might get more selective about which events they do.

attempting to break last years sales figures.

eventually there will be a guild war, raid and a blitz weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by duby1622 View Post

Agreed. I work ALL weekend EVERY weekend, quit complaining that you work cuz i work wednesdays too lol, if you can play the event do it, i for one love that there is a mid week event. Even tho i work, no different than any other event for me lol. Yes i have the luxary of playing at work so there is less to complain about but still, there are tons of ppl able to participate during this event just cuz YOU work doesnt mean everyone is unable to do anything on weekdays lol